NEurope
Maiky-NiSuTe

Wii60 love is increasing!

more and more people combine there Wii with a 360 or the other way around. strangely enough not mush people combine the 360 with a PS3 although we do see people get a PS3 and a Wii. what do you think of this or what do you have?

tell us here and tell us why you do so.

I myself own 2 Wii's and a 360.

first of my most played console is the 360 all because of one amazing game called Lost Planet and there is PG3 that still does good in my catalog. The Wii is less played although this is NOT the case when i am with friends thanks to the fact that Nintendo is more a multi player device we play the Wii all the time with friends. that is why i also have 2 of them. also of those 2 1 is European and the other is US so i can import those games that take for ever to be released in Europe. To me I LOVE WII60!

I have both a Wii and a 360, but i have far, far more 360 games.

Granted, have had it for a year or so before my Wii though. My Wii is yet to be touched since May though, mostly since its back at my old house.

I have both a Wii and a 360, but i have far, far more 360 games.

Granted, have had it for a year or so before my Wii though. My Wii is yet to be touched since May though, mostly since its back at my old house.

ok i would like to hear the story about that? your on N-Europe but still you hardly play on the Wii.... interesting ^.^

this isn't bullshit its about the Wii getting in every home even if there is an other game console or not. this might be explaining why the wii is doing so whell

I have a Wii, my bro has a 360. So our household is also a Wii60.

We have less 360 games than Wii however.

I have Wii60 too, but with way more Wii games.

Got the Wii 1st on release and 360 in the Spring sometime; I only have 3 360 games (as you can see), and I would have a few more if my Xbox hadn't been scratching my COD3 discs, making Campaign unplayable (still have to get it fixed -_-).

I have a Wii60 but have not touched my Wii for longer than 30 Minutes since I have got it...Reason being...

360>>>Wii

And the reason I am on here is because my mate told me too...

And Mario is the biggest Tosser going and all his games are utter bullshit...The same story better graphics isn't fucking good...

There I said it

I have both. I have 3 times more 360 games than Wii games and the Wii probably has at least an inch of dust on it.

omg u fanboyz lololol wii rox.

But yeah wii+360/wii+ps3 is a good combo.

Don't have a 360 but hopefully getting one. My mate has one and between us we are Wii60. He loves the WIi and I love the 360 - so yeah we are Wii60 - just not the conventional kind!

ok i would like to hear the story about that? your on N-Europe but still you hardly play on the Wii.... interesting ^.^

Im on N-Europe and rarely play games.

But yeah I have a Wii. When the cash trade in price on a 360 comes down I may get one that way, as I wouldn't mind one for say £80.

I have a Wii and 360, I barely play either. The PC steals my life. ;_;

I haven't got anything. No 360, no Wii, no PS3, just my humble Gamecube, SNES and Megadrive.:cry: It's mainly because of a lack of money and the fact that there are quite a lot of other things to spend the money I do have on.

It is because the Wii is so... different.

It is a seperate platform to PS3/360 and as such it is nice to own both a Wii and a proper console.

Wii and 360 here btw.

well, im considering a 360 just for assassins creed.

but ive got swords to buy, and booze, and wii games. maybe next summer when uni's over i'll get a 360.

I have a Wii60 but have not touched my Wii for longer than 30 Minutes since I have got it...Reason being...

360>>>Wii

And the reason I am on here is because my mate told me too...

And Mario is the biggest Tosser going and all his games are utter bullshit...The same story better graphics isn't fucking good...

There I said it

Fuck off then and go watch some Politicsball.

I'm in the Wii60 group. Early september i should be making a change to the PS360 group instead though.

Just because i haven't touched the wii since i got my 360 around 5 months ago. And even mario isn't appealing to me anymore, i'm looking forward to heavenly sword, little big planet and stuff like uncharted more.

My first thought was:

Get a Wii.

Then came the:

OMG!!11 But I didn't really like the Cube games - how about if I were to get a 360 instead?

So I kinda made up my mind to get a 360 - just waited for a bit of a price-drop.

Then came the horror stories about RRD and it seems that MS will only drop the price by 50 bucks - which isn't enough for me.

So I went out and ... ta-dah .... this Monday I got myself a Wii!

With Resi and Zelda I already have more fun that I had with ANY Nintendo game last gen (Soul Calibur 2 was godly though!) - so I am quite glad I got it!

BUT keeping in mind that both the 360 and PS3 have some godly games (already out (Gears, Lost Planet, Viva) or incoming (Resi5, Alan Wake)) - and if I were to obtain enough money to get a second console I just might think about it.

But currently I need to get a router, some points and then Mario 2D-style games here I come!

And next month Super Paper Mario.

So the whole saving up for a second console will just have to wait a bit .... :bouncy:

Own a 360 and a Wii, play neither, just pokemon DS at the moment. Games these days just aren't as good as they used to be.

With Resi and Zelda I already have more fun that I had with ANY Nintendo game last gen

1. What Chris the great said

2. You must have only owned Universal Studios for the Cube or something....or have no frineds (needed in order to get the Cude's full potential).

Fuck off then and go watch some Politicsball.

Couldn't of think of anything better than playing instead of a Wii tbh....