Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Gran Turismo 5: Prologue

Choze

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game pretty much had 1 million preorders in Europe alone. I cant post a link as im on the PS3 but just type in gt prologue 1 million into google. Not bad for a demo :)

Just finished C & B class races this morning. I can get gold on the normal races but the overtaking and time trials are a different matter altogether.

The game pretty much had 1 million preorders in Europe alone. I cant post a link as im on the PS3 but just type in gt prologue 1 million into google. Not bad for a demo :)

Lots of people don't seem to know that it isn't the full game...

Lots of people don't seem to know that it isn't the full game...

True, but not 1 million though :)

I can see why people say its just a demo though. You get around 60-70 cars with about 40 races to do. Sure it has online racing in it aswell but it is just a taster for the game which is due out next year.

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest now...Behind the 'super realistic' graphics, this game is nothing spectacular. It still feels like the same game released, like what, 5-6 years ago? :/. I can still make a corner at full speed by side-bumping into another car...But that isn't very realistic is it?

This game just reminded me on why I was displeased with the PS3. Now games like Wipeout which i was looking forward to (namely due to the 'inspirational' graphics), I feel underneath the spit and polish lies pretty much the same experience of last decade.

It is only a demo though. It's just a testing phase, the full game will have a lot more features inc damage. Also if you do use cars as barriers then you are gonna be in shock when penalties are introduced.

Man I just got the GT-R. I've been using the cockpit views (Woo at the GT-R dials all doing the functions) as it's an awesome camera setting, better than PGR's as you can actually see where you are driving, you couldn't most of the time in PGR.

To be honest now...Behind the 'super realistic' graphics, this game is nothing spectacular. It still feels like the same game released, like what, 5-6 years ago? :/. I can still make a corner at full speed by side-bumping into another car...But that isn't very realistic is it?

This game just reminded me on why I was displeased with the PS3. Now games like Wipeout which i was looking forward to (namely due to the 'inspirational' graphics), I feel underneath the spit and polish lies pretty much the same experience of last decade.

bumping gets you a strict penalty. ;) Especially once you get good cars its even stricter.

Also for GT5P everything was thrown away and started form scratch.

But yeah i supposse you have a point even if all your points arent valid... lol.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!