N-Europe

Someone scan me in there train pass? (UK)

yoyo

Hey i was just wondering if anyone had a scanner and would be able to scan me in their season ticket train pass if they have one for school.

The reason is that i am just going into 6th form, and i will have to pay my way to school which will cost me 4.10 a day adult fair, I would scan in my old pass but my scanner is broken.

By doing this it would enable me to photoshop it so i could print it off, stick a photo on it and use it for my own trainline, thus saving me alot of money.

I would be eternally greatful for anyone who did this for me, i know i have not used this forum for over a year (had to re-register) so most people will not recognise me atall, but please would someone do this for me as a ermm...welcome back present? :)

Thanks,

YoYo

Could you not just get a new pass??

:p

They cost about 200 quid for the whole year...that's kind of what i want to avoid.

Meh it's not neccessarily illegal, and if it is i will be the one getting in trouble for fraud.

Just buy a pass. Shit costs money, get used to it.

QFT

Stop whining about it. Many of us here have job which earn us money. We have to pay for things which are often made more expensive by ppl like YOU not paying for them.

And another thing. This thread is report worthy.

Just buy a pass. Shit costs money, get used to it.

I am human, i am not going to pay for something if i can easily avoid it. I am pretty sure that the magority of people on here have ipods or music collections which they accumulated dishonestly through the internet.

@ Shino, no problem thanks anyway. The prices of train fares in my area have shot up about 60% over the past 5 years, whereas the frequency of the servies have gone down...so it's lose-lose for me.

They are usually made more expensive by companies wanting to get more money and inflation, but by doing this it's putting people off getting the train so they charge more...so it's a vicious cirle. Don't think that people like me make a significant difference to raise prices.

no-one's gonna do shit like that for some randomer on an internet forum...

Get a job?? Earn some cash? Grow the fuck up....

Yes i agree that the magority of people wouldn't do that on an internet forum..but there's no harm in asking is there?

I have a job albeit not a very good one..I really don't see what this has to do with 'growing up' ...are you trying to imply that by wanting to avoid buying a train pass I am immature...or that by posting it on here is? If i can avoid forking out 200 quid by all means i am going to do so...i'm sure most people would do the same.

It costs me 130 a month to get to uni and back everyday. Photoshopping a train pass wouldnt help surely as they have barriers.

The train service's and stations i use only have train guards and inspectors who glance at your ticket, but can also fine you 20 quid.

No. Just no.

And you can't try and balance fraud (as this is essentially fraud) to as you say a more everyday crime such as illegal music downloading.

Train fares cost so much because of people who cheat the system.

I've been catching regular trains and buses to school/college/uni for six years and managed to afford it. Pony up.