Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wii Fit

DCK

they sell you 2nd hand games (or ten day returns) as new in their online sales. e.g. I find other peoples saves. I use to bulk order their cube clearances for ebay and it was not just a "single" mistake but a deliberate attempt. There are plenty of reasons to hate which others might oblige.

However, wiifit is sure to sell out, so better order from someone who gets a big allocation and only sells pre-orders when the stock alloction is known (e.g. not play.com - rember their wii pre-orders 2000+ taken but eventuall ony 200 allocated by nintendo on launch day ). If you must pre-order from game, make sure you say three hail marys and go to confession

Don't see why that should stop you from buying new games from them, considering they are usually the cheapest option.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

given what happendend in japan, its bound to sell out. So they can charge what they want. Its the ultimate casual game. i.e. people who own one game (wii sports) will buy this as their second game. Not sure what the potential for ebay scalping is. If it were christmas it would be mental. shame

worth every penny tho, cant wait already pre orderd 2 :)

talking bout expensive things, i regret every day i dident buy samba de amigo on dreamcast, im sure the wii fit pack will keeps its value for years and years to come

I bought the Dreamcast Samba early last year for £60, worth it though!

Hurry up Game Online! It's all been officially announced now and i wanna preorder! :)

I'm appalled by the price. Half of me thinks it will be worth it for any future titles (1080/family ski) but the other half makes me shudder as I think of previous peripherals that I have lay about the house.

I'm sure it will still be a massive seller but I can't help feel that they had an opportunity to really drive a huge nail into the competition here, yet with that price you are talking £180 (wii) + £70 (wii fit) thus totalling a hillariously steep £250 for a mini casual-alike gym.

This would have been a perfect bundle deal. But as ever Nintendo know we will pay.:shakehead Not impressed.