Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mario Kart Wii

Zechs Merquise

I cant be assed to wait for this now when i can get brawl next week. For the people who didnt really considering importing FL and brawl, just give it a think. Melee is awesome, brawl is better, import it and the loader for 40 quid, sell both on ebay for 20 +

Joy!

I have to wailt tell Friday to get it.

...okay! *doesn't get ONM, so doesn't care* I read NGamer. Anyway. (What does this have to Mario Kart? Maybe a magazine thread would be good)

I'm really starting to get hyped for this game. The previews seem to be looking really good, and I'm also really looking forward to seeing how the online works and how good it is. This could be THE multiplayer game (until SSBB at least!)

...okay! *doesn't get ONM, so doesn't care* I read NGamer. Anyway. (What does this have to Mario Kart? Maybe a magazine thread would be good)

I'm really starting to get hyped for this game. The previews seem to be looking really good, and I'm also really looking forward to seeing how the online works and how good it is. This could be THE multiplayer game (until SSBB at least!)

Import it you muppet. I know you probably have some little excuse in your mind for not buying it, but think. You could be playing this next week if you really wanted to or you could play this skeptical game in 3 weeks. You know what the right move is.

Feel the impulse, it tells you Brawl awaits around the corner.

Import it you muppet. I know you probably have some little excuse in your mind for not buying it, but think. You could be playing this next week if you really wanted to or you could play this skeptical game in 3 weeks. You know what the right move is.

Feel the impulse, it tells you Brawl awaits around the corner.

I have an excuse.

I'm at uni. I have no TV and no Wii here. I cannot afford a new TV and I am at Uni 400 miles from my home. Is that big enough?

I think I can wait. I will have a TV and my Wii here next year, and by then it will almost definitely be out. I'm not too bothered about waiting, especially if Kart is coming less than a month.

Its becuse it is in the ONM mag.

so if that stops you from getting brawl why doesnt it stop you from getting MK Wii?

I'm not sure what your argument is. What I was saying was there was no point in importing Brawl now seeing as I wouldn't play it that much for a few months, by which time it will be out over here. So why waste the money? MK will be out here in less than a month though, so I may pick it up over easter and play it to fill the gap to Brawl.

The point is, I wouldn't import unless I would play it like every day, which I won't so why waste the money? I can wait.

Its becuse it is in the ONM mag.

...wait.....what?! This in no way answers anything I said. There is a magazine topic in General Chit Chat now, especially for you. Let's get back to Mario Kart!

It looks a tonne faster than IGN have described. It really does.

I agree it does look faster then they described! Graphically really nice as well (much better then earlier screenshots showed anyway) and i love the mushroom level!

Oh I get you now but why do you think everythings always argument?

;)

Argument (noun)

2. a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong : there is a strong argument for submitting a formal appeal | [with clause ] he rejected the argument that keeping the facility would be costly.

Words have many meanings my friend. Argument does not just mean two people exchanging views in an angry manner, y'see.

man i watched the new Vids at Gametrailers mm now that i seen them im more hyped about this game and i saw my favorite battle stage that was back in de days from N64 only bigger becouse of the amount of online players that can participate

im going to buy it the day it comes out

Linkydink please! At the moment I'm soaking up all the videos I can of this. I'm seriously so tempted to pop out and grab MKDS...but most places still sell it for £25-30 so I don't know if it's worth it.

The scenery looks great, its the character models which i think look ropey - also rather small on screen too. That Kong picture which showed up a while ago was shocking.

It seems that Nintendo have opted to highlight your weapons in battle. Why? Players realising they've been hit by their own shell/banana/etc is part of the risk in lobbing such items around the plce (and those green shells in SNES Super Mario Kart never stopped flying about!).

...wait.....what?! This in no way answers anything I said. There is a magazine topic in General Chit Chat now, especially for you. Let's get back to Mario Kart!

Yes it does....You were questioning talking about ONM for the smallest amount on Thread, which lead from Mario Kart. We're not going to move a conversation into another Thread randomly thanks.

And to me it also seems like you're trying to start something, don't bother, dwarf's done nothing wrong.