N-Europe

Name That Game

Patch

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, I wondered if that one would fool anyone.

*Rubs hands* ;)

Try again.

Streets of rage 2,

Streets of rage 3?

Oh and happy birthday mate. I'm of the opinion you can call 31 late twenty's if you like. I know I will in a few years.

Streets of Rage is the right idea, but not correct.

No need to worry about getting on old boy, just like the Nes you're still cool after all these years! :heh:

Oh and happy birthday mate. I'm of the opinion you can call 31 late twenty's if you like. I know I will in a few years.

LOL! Thanks guys. That is one awesome card.

By the way, DarkSnowman, are you into Stephen King? If so, (and if I've read it right) there's a chance you could get this one that no-one got earlier:

An S.K game? Thats pretty obscure stuff you'vre dredged up! Any other hints you can give me or will I start listing '80's novel titles? :p

And to keep the ball rolling with number three up there I'll guess Rival Turf. I know its not though... and what about Double Dragon?!

An S.K game? Thats pretty obscure stuff you'vre dredged up! Any other hints you can give me or will I start listing '80's novel titles? :p

I thought, given your high profile, this screenshot might interest you... Argh, I can just see someone else getting this before you now.

And to keep the ball rolling with number three up there I'll guess Rival Turf. I know its not though... and what about Double Dragon?!

Double Dragon, Streets of Rage. Both so close. It's a very well known game.

Oh my, there was a Dark Tower computer game...? :eek:

Google time to find out the low down on this...!

Edit: that didn't take long... it doesn't sound like it has much to do with the Dark Tower of Roland and co. Here's the back of the box for anyone else thats curious:

dark_tower_front.jpg

Have you ever played this Patch?

Well done! It is indeed Dark Tower. It has nothing to do with the books, I was just trying to give you a clue based on the books and this game having the same name.

I owned it for the Commodore 16 - one of my first ever games. In my experience, it is one of the most infuriatingly difficult games ever made. Touch an enemy, you die. Fall too far, you die. Glance out the window for a second, you die.

Ah, great memories. ;)

Correct. Here are the original pictures.

[ATTACH]1542[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1543[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1544[/ATTACH]

Scores

Zechs Merquise: 31

theguyfromspark: 23

Hellfire: 13

darksnowman: 12

steggy: 11

Coolness Bears: 10

Happenstance: 9

/nando/: 9