N-Europe

Name That Game

Patch

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that racing game Nigel Mansell?

Don't forget that there's still one of my pics thats unanswered...!

Nope not Nigel Mansell,

Didn't realise, thought someone had got it but it was you giving hints about it :smile: I have no idea though.

Is the first one Track and Field on the Nes?

(If no one gets mine, I'm gonna take a point for it. :heh:)

Close, but I'll give it to you. It's Track and Field 2 on the NES.

Is no2 F-1 race?

Yup F1 Race on the GB, was wicked playing 4 players unless someone got stroppy and unplugged there link cable, which crashed the game, lol.

Zechs Merquise: 28

theguyfromspark: 22

Hellfire: 10

Coolness Bears: 9

darksnowman: 9

4q2: 8

steggy: 7

Happenstance: 7

immy: 7

Shino: 6

Jamba: 5

peterl0: 5

EchoDesiato: 4

Jonnas: 4

Patch: 4

welsh_gamer: 4

Mcj Metroid: 4

Brass_Monkey: 4

Gentleben: 3

Tales: 3

YanRuo: 2

The Villan: 3

Ollie: 2

Zell: 2

Tetzcatilipoca: 2

thirtynine: 2

Mundi: 1

Petey_Piranah: 1

Daft: 1

Deathborn: 1

Emasher: 1

tapedeck: 1

/nando/: 1

Yep /nando/ sneaks in and gets it - at long last. I thought Penguin Wars was pretty lethal, its also called King of the Zoo and Penguin-Kun Wars Vs. Well I've updated the scoreboard and I've taken the liberty of adding in my point and Hellfires from getting steggy's two pics aswell.

The Penguin clue was enough..

Anyway, after a random search of the internet, I have plucked this picture from nowhere..

NotGonnaFindAnyCluesHere.jpg

I have no idea what the game is or is about, I just have the name..

Perhaps here is also a slightly easier one (and one we actually have in our house)

PatrickTrumanFromEastenders.jpg

The second one is Patrick Truman from Eastenders . . . er . . . oh.

..indeed it is :heh:

I hid a couple of random pictures behind those that are present there by clicking on them.. but what is/are the actual game/games called?

If need be, I can give a quote from an episode of Eastenders a few years ago which will give a clue as to what the second picture is.. and yes, the quote comes from Patrick Truman, hence the (very) subtle link..

..ok.. well, the first game is called something similar to the second word of the name of a quite recent Oasis song with the lyrics "Calling all the stars to fall, And catch the silver sunlight in your hands". You may have to add or take away a letter. (Terrible clue I know)

The second game I will touch on with a quote from an episode of Eastenders a few years ago in which Patrick Truman's son was killed. In a rage, Mr. Truman was shouting angrily outside someones house shouting "HUNTER, Where's ma son?!"

Again, an awful clue.. but see if they help at all. Both games are from the 8-bit era..