Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

Lawrenson- "I think what Robinson has done is told himself that he is going to come out for the ball to make up for his earlier mistake. But he was too far away and has just done a superman impression."

Motson- "It doesn't look good for the goalkeeper either."

No commentary coordination - *tuts*

EDIT SHIT|?:@~}{

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way. James makes way too many mistakes. I'd rather have Robinson or Carsen in.

Still think that after robinsons howler?

James has been the most consistant English Goalkeeping performer for this year and abit...

He should of started today

It's only because the press like saying "Calamity James" why everyone likes to see the poor sod fail...

Yeah although I am biased being a pompey fan, James last season was by and far the best english keeper. He is Englands most natural shot stopper without a doubt and his distribution is top notch. He used to be weak from crosses and coming out but thats not the case anymore, he concerntrates alot better now (probably less computer games!). I'm sorry but Robinson has been dodgy for awhile now (he kept less clean sheets last season than any other keeper) its about time he was dropped and got knuckling down to wrestle back the number 1 shirt!

Guest Stefkov
I didnt know that Heinze went to Real Madrid! He signed today! I was looking at Real Madrid on Wikipedia and hes on the team!

Oh wow Now that was unexpected.

Dyer...that was so close. Still 2-1 :(

Guest Stefkov
Be shit hot funny if he we signed him off them...

Exactly what I said a few pages back. There's nothing stopping them from buying him from Real, he'd have to stay there a while though you know, because that wouljdnt be nice on Real Madrid.

Was at Wembley last night. We started off well but why oh why did Mclaren move Richards from the right to centre back? He was doing so well down the right overlapping with Becks and in the 2nd half we lost all that. Terrible.

Second half was abismal. Shocking.

England were pretty poor last night imo. Micah Richards impressed me with his running and his work for the goal. But after that we fell apart.

Michael Owen didnt do too bad, forcing a decent save from lehmann, but Joe Cole annoyed me with his constant ball hogging and slipping over. Aswell as Lampard as always, who only seems to pass backwards.

From an Arsenal point of view, I was glad Lehmann didnt make too many mistakes last night, he's probably lacking confidence enough as it is.

Few things I would note for last night:

Joe Cole, your not Ronaldinho and do the largest step overs ever.

Michah Richards was more dangerous down the right than Beckham, you can come with with your own conclusions about that.

Alan Smith seemed to do some nice touches on to Owen.

Owen, while probably just a lack of games, should have finished his chances.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!