N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

Lets all laugh at Milan!

No Champions League for them next season. Well done Fiorentina and Inter too.

And they have confirmed Ancelloti is still gonna be manager next season. The board really does not have a clue. Glad they never made it to the Champions League.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Milan are going have to try to do what Juve have done this season and concentrate on the league to ensure that they qualify for the Champions League next season.

Good decision by Flamini too.

Yeah but they got no chance unless they invest big time in new players and sell the old guys. Doesnt look good when they are talking about signing shevchenko. They are miles behind Inter and Roma.

Congratulations to Portsmouth! FA Cup winners 2008!

I bet flameboy is over the moon! :grin:

You bet I am what a great day! I couldn't get tickets so made the long journey down to watch it on the big screen...incredible buzz about the city...i'll post some pics later...I still cannot believe it we have won the cup! It wasn't the greatest cup final but better than last years I'd say...

Awesome pic. Glad to see you enjoying it.

I got one of myself with the FA Cup done at Highbury, cost me a tenner, but its really nice.

yeah mine cost me a tenner to...bought a frame for it and stuck it up on the wall in my bedroom...think my girlfriend might kill my when she gets in lol...but I don't care....

I've got other pics etc...of the parade they were incredible scenes and it was greatest weekend ever. We won the greatest cup competition in the world and nothing can ever take away from that!

After last year's Celtic 'friendly' we're having one against Rangers this pre-season. So it's time for the Protestant section of the Old Firm to come down, drink all day, piss in the street, scream obscenities at lasses and bairns and then smash the windows of this season's chosen pub. Dunno why we keep inviting these two sets of apes down. Because they bring so many fans with them I suppose.

Speaking of which, Joey Barton's gone down for six months :indeed:

Speaking of which, Joey Barton's gone down for six months :indeed:

Serves him right, he's a thug. He tried to play the Mel Gibson trick in court by saying he's an alcoholic... Didn't work fortunately. He deserves to be behind bars.

Rangers deserved fuck all for their negative football, Walter Smith didnt have a clue after they went 1-0 down, One plan and one plan only, Plan A.

ally " So erm, walter whats plan B"

walter "erm, I dont have one, hang on 20 mins, i'll come up with one and the game should have ended by then"

No talk of tomorrows big game.. Wow..

Is there much to say about it? The fans of the winning team will be in gloating tomorrow night and the rest of the week... and people who weren't supporters of them will have turncoated to the winner. Lol.

Is there any news in the build up? Makelele crunched Ashley Cole in training earlier today, but he should be ok. The only important thing I've read about either team isn't even to do with the final- that Lampard could be for Inter.