N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think he accidentally typed Tottenham instead of Arsenal :p He's only human after all, mistakes get made.

Unless something goes horribly wrong in qualifying we won't be in the UEFA Cup. Though I think we'd get to the final if we were, we did the last time we were in it but lost to Galatasary in the final. Ruined me that night along with the night in Paris a few years back.

Big game for us tonight. Can't wait for it. Pity it's not on tv anywhere down here, I'll just have to make do with the radio and text updates.

SUUUPER, SUUUPER LEEDS

SUUUPER, SUUUPER LEEDS

SUUUPER, SUUUPER LEEDS

SUPER LEEDS UNITED!

We'll never be defeated 'cause, we're LEEDS, we're LEEDS

We're Marching on Together 'cause, we're LEEDS, we're LEEDS

With Gary Mac we're going up, 15 points who gives a fuck

We're Leeds United, the greatest in the land

Here we go with Leeds United

We're gonna give the boys a hand

Stand up and sing for Leeds United

They are the greatest in the land

Every day, we're all gonna say

We love you Leeds! Leeds! Leeds!

Everywhere, we're gonna be there

Marching on together

We're gonna see you win (na na na na na na)

We are so proud

We shout it out loud

We've been through it all together

And we've had our ups and downs (ups and downs!)

We're gonna stay with you forever

At least until the world stops going 'round

Marching on together

We are so proud

We shout it out loud

Big game for us tonight. Can't wait for it. Pity it's not on tv anywhere down here, I'll just have to make do with the radio and text updates.

SUUUPER, SUUUPER LEEDS

SUUUPER, SUUUPER LEEDS

SUUUPER, SUUUPER LEEDS

SUPER LEEDS UNITED!

We'll never be defeated 'cause, we're LEEDS, we're LEEDS

We're Marching on Together 'cause, we're LEEDS, we're LEEDS

With Gary Mac we're going up, 15 points who gives a fuck

We're Leeds United, the greatest in the land

Here we go with Leeds United

We're gonna give the boys a hand

Stand up and sing for Leeds United

They are the greatest in the land

Marching on together

We are so proud

We shout it out loud

We've been through it all together

And we've had our ups and downs (ups and downs!)

We're gonna stay with you forever

At least until the world stops going 'round

Marching on together

We are so proud

We shout it out loud

Well you appear to be losing.

I went to Old Trafford today to get some stuff and I got a Medal.

What?

I was away for the whole weekend so didn't get to comment on the final day of the season. What a day it was. So happy when giggs put in that 2nd goal was on tender hooks throughout that match.

Champions again and well deserved. However it worries me that without Ronaldos 41 goals this season we could have been out of everything. We need a tap in goal scorer for sure.

But for now I'm enjoying the success and hopefully can win the champs league next week. WILL LOVE IT.

The other end of the prem was exciting too, im glad Fulham stayed up not sure why but I am.

Guest Stefkov
The other end of the prem was exciting too, im glad Fulham stayed up not sure why but I am.

I'm also glad they stayed up. From the 4 of them that were cose down there I'd hoped Bolton went down and reading stayed up but Bolton seemed to pull it off.

I was well chuffed when the info bar saying Fulham had scored came up during the United game.

It was sad to see Reading go down, but they should come back up if Coppell stays.

On the other end, I'm delighted Blues got relegated. Their fans are just scum, which they proved by invading the pitch and wrecking the goalposts, their stadium is just a pigsty covered in tacky sponsorship ads, and they're just a deluded bunch that believe that they're a big club.

Annoyingly; they'll probably come back up, and we'll have to deal with them all over again. Which is why I'm going to enjoy next season as much as I can...

It was sad to see Reading go down, but they should come back up if Coppell stays.

On the other end, I'm delighted Blues got relegated. Their fans are just scum, which they proved by invading the pitch and wrecking the goalposts, their stadium is just a pigsty covered in tacky sponsorship ads, and they're just a deluded bunch that believe that they're a big club.

Annoyingly; they'll probably come back up, and we'll have to deal with them all over again. Which is why I'm going to enjoy next season as much as I can...

Couldn't believe what I was seeing in the paper regarding Birmingham's pitch invasion. Half the tw@ts had smiles on their faces. I'd be absolutely livid if our fans stormed the pitch and wrecked the goals. Yet those mugs were happy as larry, I wonder how the players must feel knowing the fans have destroyed the pitch. Absolute tits.

Couldn't believe what I was seeing in the paper regarding Birmingham's pitch invasion. Half the tw@ts had smiles on their faces. I'd be absolutely livid if our fans stormed the pitch and wrecked the goals. Yet those mugs were happy as larry, I wonder how the players must feel knowing the fans have destroyed the pitch. Absolute tits.

Heh, this paragraph alone means I could never hate you. :kiss:

Seriously, though. This is the sort of shit you'd expect from the Bluenoses, though. Like I said, they believe they're a big club, and they're now wishing for a Abramovich-esque takeover to make them into a trophy-winning club. (I won't rule out jealousy either.)

Having said that, I can't say whether Villa fans would do the same. They have invaded the pitch a few times, but whether they'll smash up some goalposts in frustration over being relegated is a question I hope I'll never see answered...

If Rangers can get to the final, Villa definitely can.

The UEFA cup is going to be over-run with decent British teams next season:

Everton

Villa

Tottenham

Man City/Fulham

Portsmouth/Cardiff.

I predict at least one of those will win it!

every year the UEFA cup is full of british teams and the majority of them get knocked out after the group stage. Don't forget that you also get the CL 3rd place group dropouts and generally that are better then all the above teams.

Yeah Rangers got to the final but look at the way they did it. They only won two games. Ultra-Defensive football is not nice to watch and if they do the same tomorrow than Zenit winning will be good for football.

Celtic getting to the UEFA cup final in 2003 was better then how rangers did it.

Went to the Leeds match. They played poorly. The passing was awful. They played possession football but gave the ball away most of the time. Carlisle found holes in their midfield way too easily.

The referee was absolutely shite. Missed a fgew penalties, tons of free kicks and a blatant pass back. But you can't blame the ref when you are playing badly anyway.

The tactics were poor so I hope he changes them for thursday. At least they got a last minute goal. 'twill make the second leg easier.

The atmosphere was fantastic.

a) might be talking to Platty

b) It may be because he wanted to. Since when were you crowned overlord of everything?

i) He quoted me, so I assumed he was asking me.

ii)When did it become a sin to ask a question.

Was it because I used the word plastic, hit a nerve?

i) He quoted me, so I assumed he was asking me.

ii)When did it become a sin to ask a question.

Was it because I used the word plastic, hit a nerve?

Yep the word plastic affects me deeply.:wtf::blank:

He did quote you, sorry I would have thought he was answering Platty's what considering that Platty does support the team so he is more likely to know the shops for it, and since you just copied Platty's original point.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!