N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do that when Villa stop being Villa and play as though they actually want to qualify for Europe!

At least Bolton held Man City.

Just seen that in all our 15 home games, we've had 43 goals For and 26 Against! That's a rough average of 3-2 every game. WTF.

Edit: Everton 1 up. Turning into a great day for us.

Everton 1 up. Turning into a great day for us.

Not good enough. C'mon you Hammers!

And what were Villa playin at? Jeez, they are the lesser of the two evils in todays match. ¬_¬ Also, Newcastle got a win at the expense of poor Fulham. I still fancy Fulham to stay up, they just need to get winning if they can!

Pretty sure we are down now, baring a miracle of West Ham proportions. Unfortunatly we dont have Carlos Tevez we do have Kevin Lisbie though.....

The result made my old mans day. Been a long time since city have hit five.

Manchester United against Liverpool today...I can't fucking contain my excitement. My favourite matches of the season are when we play against Liverpool and Arsenal, and sometimes when we play against Spurs. I just love these encounters.

They're not as great as the days of Keano, but they're still pretty fucking awesome. Can't wait! :D

Can't believe I'm working during the games, could it get any worse :(

What does everyone think the final score will be on the two games today? I predict a 2-1 win for Arsenal, they'll get a lucky late goal, and 3-0 to Liverpool, Torres hat-trick :heh: And Ronaldo gets injured for the rest of the season!

At least Bolton held Man City.

Just seen that in all our 15 home games, we've had 43 goals For and 26 Against! That's a rough average of 3-2 every game. WTF.

Edit: Everton 1 up. Turning into a great day for us.

No, Man City held us. We just can't fucking score to save our lives!! Will say it again - we should have waited till the summer to sell Anelka - but then, it just shows how thin our squad is!

Top scorer is Nolan with 5 goals! Woo!

What does everyone think the final score will be on the two games today? I predict a 2-1 win for Arsenal, they'll get a lucky late goal, and 3-0 to Liverpool, Torres hat-trick :heh: And Ronaldo gets injured for the rest of the season!

If you're right I'll buy you a pint at the pub, but because you won't be there with me, I'll have to drink it before it gets warm. ;)

I see two bore draws, hopefully then sky will stop whoring big match weekends, with annoying titles, and silly movie battle music.

I think we could be joining Colchester and Scunny in League 1 next season. We were awful against Sheff United yesterday, we did everything but put the ball in the back of the net even though we had about three thousand chances. Billy Bloody Sharp had to get the winner too, he's shite. The FA Cup semi cannot come quickly enough.

It's worth noting Mascarpone had been giving the ref shit all game, not just then. You could clearly lip read him shouting "FUCK OFF! OH, FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF!" at the ref earlier on.

Harsh booking or not, the commentators, his team mates and everyone watching could see exactly what was going to happen as soon as he started marching over so it was stupidity even if it wasn't malice.

Guest Stefkov

'We can contain Ronaldo but they will not contain Torres'

What a smart man.

Good result. Can't wait for the Arsenal Chelsea game next. Hope Ashley Cole gets sent off. He's a dick, specially that foul from the last game, then giving the ref lip claiming he got the ball..

Great win. Thought Reina had a shocking game apart from 2 good saves.

For the sending off Mascherano was just stupid. Was on a yellow and had been back chatting the ref at least 4 times before on decisions then runs across the pitch to give his two cents. WHY? you idiot.

I agree that Torres yellow was a bit harsh but I'm glad bennett stayed strong with Mascherano.

Now need a draw for Arsenal and chelski! COME ON.