Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

What a fucking joke. Worst performance all season. Going all out in an attacking formation, with 3 strikers on the pitch, just let Newcastle come on to us. Dawson was awful, Woodgate was awful, Malbranque was awful, Berbatov had about three touches and looked like he didn't care, Keane barely touched the ball, Lennon can't cross a ball and cut inside every time, Tarrabt gave away the ball to give them a goal and kept running into defenders. Funnily enough, Robinson was our best player. Truly shit football by us. Rubbish tactics by Ramos.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-0 to Liverpool. Everton were poor and it was pretty boring tackles-wise... that was a derby??! Glad of the win and Liverpool shoulda had three or four in the first half. The second half wasn't that great, the Pool just relaxed and didn't really attack- not that Everton did anything of note.

Torres. :)

Cracking result yesterday, we played really well in the second half even if Spurs did their best to make us look good. Wish we could play them every week, we put 7 past them this season and 6 last season.

Spotted this youtube comment from a spurs fan aimed at us

Forget the ars*nil & chelski scum you lot are now the most hated club in my eyes.

U are shit and always will be! I find losing 5 in a row against you shit ***** real hard to take and bewildering?

You have been fucked up by everyone all year and yet we simply cannot beat you.

One day this jinx will end and we will fuck you up good & proper.

I am fucking livid at my team and cannot wait for next next season u *****

U shit *****...

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Again the spuds concede 4.

Well played to Newcastle, about time the Geordies had something to shout about.

Somethings never change.

[Fully expects a reply of "lol, 5-1"]

No that's just an ignorant comment that needs no petty reply.

I'll do it if your not going to:

lol, 5-1!

I'm not a Spurs fan, I just felt left out.

LOL. That was funny.

Anyway, up next is three games against the scousers. Getting sick of beating them all the time....:wink: :wink: :D

potted this youtube comment from a spurs fan aimed at us

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was on a different forum and a geordie on there made a topic about how all the anti-Newcastle topics came from Spurs fans. Your find, only backs up this other guys point. How odd spurs fans are.

I quite like Newcastle, or at least I like Newcastle's fans.

looks like a Barca United semi final....tasty.

Schalke should have beat Barca, they missed a few sitters. So I don't think the semi-final is so straight forward.

As for United, nice to see Ronaldo up to his dives and piroeuttes, must be practicing for the olympics in the summer.

Schalke should have beat Barca, they missed a few sitters. So I don't think the semi-final is so straight forward.

As for United, nice to see Ronaldo up to his dives and piroeuttes, must be practicing for the olympics in the summer.

Theres no denying he's Phenomenal at the moment though. Easily best in the world. Which is a huge complement coming from a Gooner.

Theres no denying he's Phenomenal at the moment though. Easily best in the world. Which is a huge complement coming from a Gooner.

Definitely having an amazing season and is one of if not the best. But I can't help but hate him even more for it. ;)

I suppose the Man Utd supporters felt the same about Henry.

Definitely having an amazing season and is one of if not the best. But I can't help but hate him even more for it. ;)

Yeh I was thinking that! I now know what it feels like to watch a phenomenal talent from a Neutral perspective.

Guest Stefkov

Park played amazing in that game. Ferdinand aswell, solid defender. Shame Vidic went off, hope it's nothing too bad.

Great win.

Na Henry wasn't that good. He couldn't head the ball for a start ;)

Frick me Roma, can't trust you to beat United can I? I hope Roma can somehow even things out or make it feel close in the return leg... but with United on this form, its hard to see it. Pity for the Romans and a pity for Totti that he won't see the Champs League semi or final this year either. I'd somehow fancy Roma against Barca with their Italian skillz... but obviously if its United v Barca, then I'll be willing Barca to do it!!

Arsa v Pool tomorrow. It could be a dodgy one for us, but you never know with Gerrard and Torres though the Gunners tend to rip us to shreds.

It was a decent result for us tonight.. but part of me wishes we could somehow have got a second away goal. I feel that Arsenal are more than capable of scoring next week (if not more than one..) so Liverpool have to be very careful..

The crownd will most certainly be up for it though :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!