N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Suprisingly good game Newcastle vs Arsenal. Thanks geordies you've closed the gap to 4 points. And you've gone to 10th in the table.

Smith is such an awesome player, I love how he plays.

Suprisingly good game Newcastle vs Arsenal. Thanks geordies you've closed the gap to 4 points. And you've gone to 10th in the table.

Smith is such an awesome player, I love how he plays.

fuck off stef! we are only good when we are closing the gap arnt we [sarcasm]

Guest Stefkov

Course. You're pretty shit unless you need to do a job for someone. Expect your manager.

Seem to do just shit for him. Shame Smith went there, and Nicky Butt. Ah well.

Bit annoyed at the Arsenal score but the Geordies played well and we played utter shit in the second half.

They could have easily got a winner so in the end, a point isn't too bad I guess.

I'm just hoping we can start getting our injured players back like Cesc, Flamini, Hleb and Van Persie especially in time for the game against Chelsea on the 16th.

Pompey got a bit lucky in the first half in my eyes. An own goal plus some missed chances by Martin Laursen that should have gone in. I have to concede that Muntari's goals were good, though. :hmm:

shambolic defending by villa must say, the defeat at arsenal last week seems to have really gotten to them.

I'm putting it down to the "Manager of the Month" curse. Because everyone makes excuses...

raped 4-1 by Cardiff and into the bottom 3. Can't see us getting out of it either. Sign some fucking defenders in January ffs no clean sheet in 18 games. :weep:

Funny enough, I was listening to the Man United game, and they were giving the half time scores. When the second half carried on and the score was now 4-1, I instantly thought "poor Noodles." :(

Actually, it's not just with Colchester, but whenever I hear about a team playing, I start thinking about members on here.

Arsenal - Ramar and Babooo

Tottenham - That Guy

Aston Villa - ...the Villan!

Newcastle - Chuck

Leeds - Conzer

Colchester - Noodles. :)

Liverpool - Dante :p

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!