NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

Fucking get in there Spurs :)

We are pure entertainment. Keane scored the most goals in 2007, we've scored more goals this season than anyone else!! Get Ramos to sort ourdefence out and we're going to be awesome.

And gunners are going down in the cup, we deserved to win in the league with an absolute makeshift team, we'll have our proper team and against the overrated goon youngsters - EASY EASY EASY EASY!!!!!!!

And gunners are going down in the cup, we deserved to win in the league with an absolute makeshift team, we'll have our proper team and against the overrated goon youngsters - EASY EASY EASY EASY!!!!!!!

Just like last year... Alright then.

Typical spud, tooting his horn and getting above himself.

Looking forward to Match Of The Day tonight, should be some good matches. Although sounds like Chelseas winner was way offside.

A nice 3-0 today for Celtic. The fact that it was against the bottom club is totally irrelevant, I promise.

Next week, the Old Firm game.

God, what an eventful day in the Premier League. :)

Spurs, scoring goals, but still not finding a back four.

My team losing away to the Hammers. :(

And Sunderland out of the bottom four.

And now, Cahill has scored for Everton at home to Arsenal. Come on, hold on, baby! Six more, in the back of the net, please.

Shit result today. Balls.

Can't wait to watch Tottenham tonight on MOTD. What a game that must have been.

Shit result today. Balls.

Can't wait to watch Tottenham tonight on MOTD. What a game that must have been.

It's weird, because Mr. Reliable missed a penalty today (Ronaldo, not Robbie Keane.) A shame, we were one nil up, should have buried the game. :(

I heard. My dad siad he's had 4 penalties against Green. Not one of them has gone in.

Also Chelsea, Kalou was offside. Shame, Newcastle played as well as school kids could just whacking the ball up as much as they can.

I heard. My dad siad he's had 4 penalties against Green. Not one of them has gone in.

Also Chelsea, Kalou was offside. Shame, Newcastle played as well as school kids could just whacking the ball up as much as they can.

Really? 4, eh? Never knew that. :)

He's usually pretty good with penalties, mind. I'd bet more on him scoring than missing.

I heard about the Chelsea goal as well on Gillette Soccer Saturday. About 4 yards offside apparantly...have absolutely no idea why the linesman didn't spot that one.

I heard it on Soccer Saturday aswell, should be interesting to see what the linesman does as they originally thought he had flagged

I heard it on Soccer Saturday aswell, should be interesting to see what the linesman does as they originally thought he had flagged

Maybe he put his flag up and thought "fuck it, its Newcastle" and just put it back down, again?

Edit: bugger, it's one all now. Bluddy Eduardo.

When I was watching Sportscene this afternoon (thats the Scottish show aired during Final Score in England, basically the equivalent show), they said that he had collapsed but regained conciousness. Went to BBC to check the Arsenal score, and it turns out he's died. It's horrible...

Reminds me of when Marc-Vivienne Foe died a few years ago. It's horrible how often it happens.

Reminds me of when Marc-Vivienne Foe died a few years ago. It's horrible how often it happens.

I was just thinking that, he collapsed on the pitch too, didn't he?

Someone tell me why Arteta's 'foul' deserved a straight red and Bendtner's foul wasn't?

Can't believe Everton though. Switching off like that and conceding those last 2 goals.

THAT'S WHY WE'RE TOP THE LEAGUE!

THAT'S WHY WE'RE TOP THE LEAGUE!!

Shocked about the Motherwell player, my thoughts go out to his family.

I was just thinking that, he collapsed on the pitch too, didn't he?

Yep. Just like Sevilla's player (forgotten his name).

I heard about the sad news in football today, it's a real shocker and doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it's something that you just cannot believe, it happens once in a blue moon. Arsenal? Top of the league? :P

I also heard about O'Donnell earlier. R.I.P.

im kinda concerned with the amount of players dying during matches in past 5-6 years. i personally think football has become too demanding and some players cant keep up.

foe, the sevilla player, the benfica player that died in the CL game,

thats like 2 players a year dying. wasnt like that in the 90s