N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....and isnt in the England squad unlike the rest. I'm not saying Agbonalhor shouldnt be int he England squad, its just that everybodys been going about Bent not being on form and not deserving a call up. When hes actualy scored more goals then any of the strikers originaly called up.

I'm not sure if Gabby should get a call-up to the England squad just yet. I think he still has a bit to learn. Ashley Young got his call-up as he's no longer eligible for the U21, and because he's been brilliant for us.

Oh, and if anyone wants Martin O'Neill to replace McClaren...

...Yow can fuck right off, mate! :indeed:

Hopefully after we fail to qualify, the FA will realise that nobody really cares about the England team and officially disband it.

I care.

Im going Wembley tomorrow and really looking forward to it.

Been to every England home game at the new Wembley so far. I may try get out to Switzerland and Austria for the tourney aswell.

I care.

Im going Wembley tomorrow and really looking forward to it.

Been to every England home game at the new Wembley so far. I may try get out to Switzerland and Austria for the tourney aswell.

Same here, apart from Brazil!

Lets hope the 3-0 Wembley qualifier pattern (admittedly only three games) continues!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!