NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

I laugh at Liverpool. Especially the guy who was on Sky Sports News being inteviewed "We'll win again in Instanbul, then bring on the Arsenal!"..

Indeed, do bring on the Arsenal. :P

My god we lost away again. Will it ever stop.

We need a new defence. We need it now.

Other than McManus, possibly Naylor. Although Naylor has less pace than a garden snail. Caldwell can't tackle for crap and Wilson can't cross for crap. O'Dea and Kennedy simply don't have the experience to play every week.

boy i wish liverpool get an ass whipping against arsenal. regain dignity after last time they met.

I cannot see Liverpool getting through as I don't think they will win the 3 games. Porto at anfield is a tough game as they are a real good side. have great technical ability and know how to keep the ball. Liverpool now have to force the matches and score goals.

Rafa doesnt really like doing this! he will never set out the team to go out and attack. he is defensive minded and it is hurting the players. last night 1-0 down he pulls seven men back for set pieces when beskitas have three men in the box. Its madness!

Liverpool played superb against chelsea and since then they have been average. Even when beating wigan and everton the performances were not great.

Celtic have no pace at the back and I have no idea why GS never sorted this out in the summer. I know Balde can be suspect but the guy does have pace. Naylor has been average for months now, problem is that he has no competition.

Celtic have no pace at the back and I have no idea why GS never sorted this out in the summer. I know Balde can be suspect but the guy does have pace. Naylor has been average for months now, problem is that he has no competition.

Me and my friend were discussing this earlier. Bring back Bobo!

that cant be! according to that Iraq are 69! we just bloody won the asian championship FFS! doesnt that count for anything?

i like argentina being top... get in there tevez

Doesnt make up for 5 years of being utter shit. 15th is about right for Mexico tbh.

MARTIN JOL HAS RESIGNED!

Clicky

I just hope they get some crap manager to replace him so they can continue on the path to relegation!

MARTIN JOL HAS RESIGNED!

Clicky

I just hope they get some crap manager to replace him so they can continue on the path to relegation!

now thats just pure shocking! anyone think that he has lost faith in his players making him resign? i mean if he thought they could do better he would have stayed on and try to turn it around.

personally i do hope they get a good manager as they were a joy to watch last year, one of the better teams to watch apart from united and arsenal.

Wait, Jol was Tottenham. Tottenham had Berbatov. I thought Berbatov was good...

Spurs 3rd from bottom...man what's happened this season.

MARTIN JOL HAS RESIGNED!

Clicky

Ah damn, he was the best thing for that club this season. He had the team playing crap football, thinking they could get above us, and wasting lots of money on crap players. Not to mention picking up 3 easy points at shite hart lane.

He didnt resign he was sacked.

Edit: Just need to point out that Jol wasnt responsible for buying or selling players at Spurs. They have a director of football for that before all the ZOMG HE SPENT 16 MILLION ON DARREN BENT1!!! frothing begins.

How is it Tottenham are 3rd from bottom, yet robbie keane is doing so well in fantasy football??

Shame about Jol. My dad told me and said there was a rumour Mourinho might be taking over xD We both had a good laugh.

Sad to see Martin Jol go. Who do you think will be the next Premier League manager to be sacked? I reckon it will be Rafa because Liverpool are struggling in the Champions League but also finding it hard to win games at home in the Premier League.

Sad to see Martin Jol go. Who do you think will be the next Premier League manager to be sacked? I reckon it will be Rafa because Liverpool are struggling in the Champions League but also finding it hard to win games at home in the Premier League.

I'm genuinely suprised that I've read/ heard some people saying that its time for Rafa to go. Liverpool started the season well, played some nice attacking football but have since seemingly run out of ideas. I reckon if we had a flair player in the midfield (hopefully Leiva will play more) then things will start looking up again. It just looks to have gone a bit stale these past weeks.

But yeah, I think sacking Rafa right now would do more harm than good.

Are you Max's alias account, jesus christ. I'd go with Southgate or Sanchez personally.

Aaaaah crap....

I thought I told Spurs to stay away from poyet....

From http://www.leedsunited.com

Leeds United and Gus Poyet have agreed that in the best interests of the team he will not be in attendance at Elland Road for tomorrow's fixture against Millwall (October 27) to allow the players to fully focus on the game without any distractions.

The club captain, Alan Thompson, who is currently injured, will assist manager Dennis Wise from the bench at tomorrow's match..

The club will be making no further comment.

Wait, is that Alan Thompson the same one who played for Celtic in the Martin O'Neil days?

He didnt resign he was sacked.

Yeah, he was sacked. The first reports (before it was confirmed by spurs) had said he had resigned before the match though.

Arsenal v Liverpool on Sunday, confident that we can win. Would like to see Walcott to start alongside Adebayor again.

So excited for the big match against the Scousers on Sunday!! Can't wait.