N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These ones appear to be the same design without the roof or facade, so you can see the interior, complete with absolutely massive kop.

stadium1.jpg

stadium2.jpg

That could possibly be the interior, but even then I doubt it, I think that was just a mock up of what people have said.

Besides, a HKS plan is better then that, much better

Plus the stadium is much much bigger then the other Mock Ups...It stretches from the back of the Anfield Road to Priory road.

The Carpark you can say on those mock ups was meant to be the size of the Old Design of the new stadium, but the pictures which fields has posted is the final design.

I have posted something to one of the sites Admin's. To stress the situation

Please do not post any pictures of the stadium which was put up before, to anyone otherwise this site could be subject to legal action, even if it is a link.

All major Liverpool websites have been issued with the warning, RAWK, YNWA, RAOTL.

Who could of thought it could of stretched this far to a N-Europe forum.

Oh and It makes me think they were real if they were removed that fast....Jesus you think;)

Please guys, I don't care what you think of me, but I am begging you, jobs, friendships everything is on the line.

Kind Reguards

Antony

Big Sam and Fat Fred are in Barcelona attempting to sign Gudjohnson according to Sky Sports News.

Man U want Owen for Smith + £4 million, I think Fergie's calculator is made by the same company as his stopwatch if he reckons that adds up to £9 million.

once again there are several reasons why Bent cost more then Henry.

1, Bent is 23 Henry is 30

2, Bent never asked to leave, Henry made it perfectly clear he wanted to play for Barcelona. And only Barcelona therefore no bidding war.

3, West Ham offered 17 million after accepting that they where never going to accept much less.

4, Ipswich get 20% of the fee as a sell on clause.

5, Bent has the young Englishmen tax.

once again there are several reasons why Bent cost more then Henry.

1, Bent is 23 Henry is 30

2, Bent never asked to leave, Henry made it perfectly clear he wanted to play for Barcelona. And only Barcelona therefore no bidding war.

3, West Ham offered 17 million after accepting that they where never going to accept much less.

4, Ipswich get 20% of the fee as a sell on clause.

5, Bent has the young Englishmen tax.

All of those, added up, should still only make him about £10 million at MOST. You leave out the important 6) He's no-where near, not in the same league, not on the same planet as Terrence in terms of quality.

Owen is supposedly on Man U's wanted list.

if he goes to man u i will lose all respect for him. how can a true liverpool fan go there? if he loves liverpool so much he should have stayed. But to defect to the mancs will be unforgivable, even for owen.

Owen is supposedly on Man U's wanted list.

if he goes to man u i will lose all respect for him. how can a true liverpool fan go there? if he loves liverpool so much he should have stayed. But to defect to the mancs will be unforgivable, even for owen.

Hes an Everton fan

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!