N-Europe

intrested in buying a wii

danny

Lol, well I'd go for Zelda, SSX, and Mario Strikers. Single player Monkey Ball isn't bad either.

Some of the Multiplayer's fine, you just need to know good from bad (all the original Monkeyball games).

dont get excite truck, eledees or far cry. you may like red steel or ssx blur but theyre crap and the controls dont work for ssx. but get everything else........apart from cheap movie tie ins

"GET Excite Truck, maybe Eledees and not Far Cry. You should like Red Steel and SSX Blur, they're good and the controls are interesting for SSX.

Don't get everything else; especially film tie-ins."

Isn't that what you meant?:heh:

The Wii is a bastion of mediocrity I'm afraid. Zelda and, to an extent, Wii Sports are the only real highlights. Actually, even Zelda was a bit disappointing.

Apart from Wii Sports, Zelda, Sonic, Excite Truck, SSX Blur, Wario Ware, Mario Strikers, Eledees and more, yes.

Other good games include Red Steel and Heatseeker.

And If you never had a GameCube...well, there's loads of games you HAVE to buy.

Apart from Wii Sports, Zelda, Sonic, Excite Truck, SSX Blur, Wario Ware, Mario Strikers, Eledees and more, yes.

Other good games include Red Steel and Heatseeker.

A vast sea of averageness. Only the most brazen fanboy would call that an acceptable software library 6 months in.

A vast sea of averageness. Only the most brazen fanboy would call that an acceptable software library 6 months in.

Look on the bright side, by the end of this year the Wii will have a better software library than any console: peace: .

well... if NOE do thier job correctly:heh:

if NOE do thier job correctly:heh:

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!

*continues to wait for Super Paper Mario*

I recently packed my Wii away as I wasnt playing on it much due to my 360 getting all my time but I agree that the next few months should be really good as we are going to get flooded with games, especially from 3rd parties.

You mean I'm a fanboy that isn't that fond of most Mario games, and hates pokemon (and a few other Nintendo franchises)?

Madden 07 is fantastic, but 08 will be out soon anyway, so wait for that. Heatseeker is pretty awesome too, especially if your into you're planes, or just want a good arcade style blast-a-thon. Also Excite truck. You must get Excitetruck.

Theres a few people here who clearly havent played loads of Wii games and love a good bitch. What I must say about this get a 360 bullshit is we did EXACTLY that, had 3 Wiis since launch in our house, played it all the time, have loads of games and loving the machine; decided to get a 360 about 2 months ago with Gears, Cracksown, Pro Evo, Table tennis, PGR 3, Arcade, Ghost Recon...... and we never play the thing!!!!

Anyways each to their own.

Wii games -

Zelda is amazing

Eledees is also amazing, if you can be "mature" enough to look past the 'childlike' presentation.

SSX Blur probably comes in next (and yes Uber Tricks are relatively easy to pull off after only a small time with it - did you give it a go?).

Excite Truck is a great if basic arcade racer.

Madden is surprisingly brilliant (and I HATE American Football).

Mario Strikers is also awesome - when the servers arent playing up is a brilliant online title. Only good with freinds or online connection though.

Tiger Woods seems pretty good, has some problems but still good fun. Not played it much though.

Sonic is the best 3d sonic by a mile, not played through it all yet, but I really like it

Kororinpa is a great game IF you like simple puzzlers, which I do. It's worth £20 (what I paid)

Wario Ware - not much too it, but a guarnteed hit with friends

For me, thats an awesome set of games, I really don't understand all this whining about the games library. If you expect loads of AAA games then I suppose thats disappointing, but if you expected that then you must be pretty niave.

And I havent got started on Cube games and VC games you could get!

... I'd say get the following (for now):

The Legend Of Zelda - Twilight Princess (Still the best Wii game to date so far)

Mario Strikers Charged Football (Wiis 1st online game, a taste of things to come) and;

Wii Play (For the additional remote to have that additional Wii Remote on the side)

This is so you can save some funds and wait till the blockbuster games to come out in several months time such as:

Super Mario Galaxy

Metroid Prime: Corruption

Super Smash Bros Brawl and/or other potentially great games such as:

Batallion Wars II

Animal Crossing

Disaster: Day of Crisis

Forever Blue

Project H.A.M.M.E.R. and;

Any other games yet to be announced at next months E For All conference.