N-Europe

Kopparberg Cider

McPhee

I've only ever seen bottles... you sure it comes in cans? Not everything does.

If you can do with bottles... well... google it :/ I got it as the top result. And the second from top result. And third. Etc.

I've never seen it in cans either! Second, when did you change your name? Third, when did you become a mod? Fourth, you can buy the pear(clearly superiorest) ones in sainsburys for like a little less than what you would in a pub, like £1.50 each?. I'm talking in cheap places though, like wetherspoons.

I've googled it a bit more and for cans, some people are saying Sainsburys.

Not seen any when I was working there, and being therein after.

Is this the lastest trendy thing to be drinking then? A bit like Magners was last summer?

Yep, just after I was mocked for drinking cider, "blah blah bottom of the park with your friends when you were 15 wah wah"... Never did it personally, I only started drinking properly when I was 17.

It's cheap, it's strong[ish] and doesn't taste that bad either. A 2 litre bottle of Sainsburys "Strong" Dry Cider = £3. I could spend more on a 4 pack etc, but I don't see the point.

It's not quite like other ciders though, in that it's a pear cider which probably had 3kg of sugar in it, but it tastes bloody nice mmmm! I am intrigued by these cans which I've never seen before, and slightly worried that I've heard of the Ikea thing before too, can anyone confirm on these two things? Need a location for kopparberg cans over here!

I'll have to try some of this... Hopefully the local Co-op will have some.

I've gone of Apple juice after drinking loads of this out of date cider at a party, I thought it tasted horrible, then I looked at the label and it was off by 3 years.