Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cept whenever i read muff diving i get the picture of kenny from south park going up that womans uterus

*shudder*

i was having this conversation with a friend of mine the other day ~ but do any guys *really* actually enjoy that?? i mean, i'm a girl and i truly enjoy giving a guy oral sex ~ but i just cant imagine a guy wanting to go ...there... i guess its not much difference but... i dunno... bleh.

*shudder*

i was having this conversation with a friend of mine the other day ~ but do any guys *really* actually enjoy that?? i mean, i'm a girl and i truly enjoy giving a guy oral sex ~ but i just cant imagine a guy wanting to go ...there... i guess its not much difference but... i dunno... bleh.

Same here.

Just the thought of cunnilingus (lol I love long words) makes me want to actually barf in a bag.

Bjs FTW!

"But I didn't enter!". Cracked me up did that.

*shudder*

I don't think I could ever do that. I don't know why tbh, anything else with a girl is great, just not that. Though with a guy I'm all for it, it doesn't bother me. Is that wierd?

i'm the same way O_o (although i'm straight but open minded ^^ ~ but when i think about it ~ does kind of weird me out) i dont know why either...

i just wanna know - if there's a guy out there that really likes that - WHYYY??? i wish to understaaaand ~ nobody? no? ehm..

*shudder*

Yeah i know what you mean, i love doing it to girls but think it must be horrible for them doing it to us.

i'm the same way O_o (although i'm straight but open minded ^^ ~ but when i think about it ~ does kind of weird me out) i dont know why either...

i just wanna know - if there's a guy out there that really likes that - WHYYY??? i wish to understaaaand ~ nobody? no? ehm..

lol, I've got know idea why it's any different with a guy or a girl. Now I think about it, it's strange really. Ohwell, guess we'll never know.

Yeah i know what you mean' date=' i love doing it to girls but think it must be horrible for them doing it to us.[/quote']

*gasps!* you dooo? why why tell me why?! saying that i guess i couldnt really explain why i enjoy doing it myself..so... yeah i suppose its one of those mysteries :wtf:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!