Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are guys that find it so depressing to watch they could hang themselves over the repetitive nature of a game 3 year olds can understand.There are also guys that can't stand the fact that the referees can be terrible and the fact it's a sport that incited violence.

Hey Some guys eh:)

Football has gone downhill what with the Money and that

I'm jus happy I support a club that has some Soul....Liverpool *Repeats into a loud chant*

Bah Back on Topic...

160x120_bb5_nadia01.jpg

hayley1a.jpg

oh believe me im the biggest anti-normal person you will ever meet.

I was just saying what would happen if certain people saw a transexual in my area.

Depends how crap they were at being stealthy. (And the narrowmindedness of that community). I live in an area that has a mining town mentality, but have seen one transexual (that I know of) walk straight through a bus station full of chavs, pensioners etc in broad daylight and not get one comment or a second glance.

Its true that the whole transgender thing is probably the last taboo, but I dont understand the intolerance of the subject with some people.

People are tattoed, pierced and implanted with surgical steel.....

People have pec implants breast implants, breast reductions, nose jobs to make themselves more confident in life.

What is the difference ?

Is it the fact one may trick you into bed and make you question you own sexuality and limits ?

It certainly is not about them using the NHS to get their treatment as most pay for it themselves.

Why would anyone need to understand the situationto be ok with it...

I dont understand why trainspotters do what they do but it certainly isnt a reason for me to hold any malice. (Saying that I dont understand why anyone follows football in a fanatical way either)

There are worse things to worry about in this day and age than someone who has a complex with their born gender or body image.

Depends how crap they were at being stealthy. (And the narrowmindedness of that community). I live in an area that has a mining town mentality, but have seen one transexual (that I know of) walk straight through a bus station full of chavs, pensioners etc in broad daylight and not get one comment or a second glance.

ha they wouln't know the difference.

Football has gone downhill what with the Money and that

I'm jus happy I support a club that has some Soul....Liverpool *Repeats into a loud chant*

Lol ant you are so biased ha but i guess you support your club till the end. i gave soccer a chance i really did but Just lose attension after 10 minutes. For me it's so very boring.

ha they wouln't know the difference.

Lol ant you are so biased ha but i guess you support your club till the end. i gave soccer a chance i really did but Just lose attension after 10 minutes. For me it's so very boring.

I am not biased I'm a very emotionally attatched champion of my team...

I really liked Nadia, and I think she deserved to win.

I don't know who the fuck this is, but they are one ugly piece of work.

Thats Hayley Cropper from Corrie a Transexual (Not in real life)

Anyway Nadia only won because people like my mother sat on their fat sweaty bum's and voted her to win because she was comedy gold due to her sex change

Its true that the whole transgender thing is probably the last taboo, but I dont understand the intolerance of the subject with some people.

People are tattoed, pierced and implanted with surgical steel.....

People have pec implants breast implants, breast reductions, nose jobs to make themselves more confident in life.

What is the difference ?

There is none.

It's hardly the last taboo either, what about bestiality and necrophilia?

I think anyone who is that passionate about a team is fairly biased, it's not a bad thing.

But anyway, back on topic.

Transexuals... meh.

Well said, motion. And I apologise if what I said earlier upset anyone. I'm not here to make enemies, its just the frustration on Mario Strikers when you loose to someone with less points.

They arent taboo....

I got away with it for the best part of a decade when I was with my ex.

So which is your ex then? So ugly its acutally like shagging a mule or that they do that whole thing in bed where they hadly do anything so they might as well be a corpse?

Erm, so your ex was dead?! Or were you talking about the other one?

So which is your ex then? So ugly its acutally like shagging a mule or that they do that whole thing in bed where they hadly do anything so they might as well be a corpse?

Stupid horsefaced bitch who had all the go of a corpse in bed.

Not that I am a bitter person or anything.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!