Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing i haven't bothered doing yet. Not sure what i'd think about it. Had a few invites but meh. We'll see. I'm still flying the celibate flag.

flying the celibate flag? Think i'm rolling around in it. I'm currently holding back on a guy who's used to getting his way.

I, err, don't.. know what you mean... ;)

Ant, I love straights.

Back on topic, anyone here bisexual?

Yes

The whole bisexual thing still confuses me.

It confuses me too though.

I think a better term (for me personally) would be "open for anything" (or "easy" but whatever)

50:50? 30:70? Do you feel like somedays you fancy girls more, somedays guys?

I also imagine it'd be easier 'coming out' to your mates as bisexual. Personally I didn't have a problem letting em know but it's obvious that some people do/have.

I also imagine it'd be easier 'coming out' to your mates as bisexual. Personally I didn't have a problem letting em know but it's obvious that some people do/have.

I have no idea really, and yeh sometimes I think "woah that girls hot" and then other days its the same, but a guy. I've never told anyone because everyone just assumes I'm straight.

Its more the person than the gender really that I find attractive.

Fair enough, I'm just curious really. I guess it depends how open you'd like to be with other people.

I found I couldn't keep it a secret anymore and felt relieved once I'd let me mates know.

It doesn't really bother me, its not a huge deal to me really, so I've never felt the need to tell anyone.

But ashley put it right on the spot their with what he said.

Well I could say that find the person attractive, as opposed to just his gender as well. And anyway a mate of mine keeps telling me he goes through phases, nowt wrong with that.

I don't like the idea of that. Like imagine starting a relationship and then thinking that your no longer in the mood for fadge and want a bit of the other. Thats wrong-doubtful it happens like that but yeah lol

I don't like the idea of that. Like imagine starting a relationship and then thinking that your no longer in the mood for fadge and want a bit of the other. Thats wrong-doubtful it happens like that but yeah lol

lol, well no-one can help who, what and when they are attracted to at a given time, it just happens. I used to worry for ages that I was gay, but then realised I wasn't, so its not bothered me anymore. :grin:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!