Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to get a sex change without retaining a few traits of the opposite gender. But mostly, as I said, it's the mental part of it. Blame society. :(

Really, it's not, a fair few transexuals are completely convincing without any surgery or other treatments.

Because they aren't a woman now. They are a man who has had a few surgeries to look like one.

And if you can't tell the difference?

Not on google images they aren't.

And he said pre-op.

Still different things, a preop transexual will be able to do nothing with their cock but pee through it. A ladyboy, or shemale, will have it fully active.

There's a lot of grey areas in transgenderism.

I'm probably wrong, but with a preop they change because they dislike or even hate themselves..if I hated myself and wanted to change I probably wouldn't want to use the thing holding me back from being somebody else.

He said they wouldn't be able to do anything, not that they wouldn't want to.

Really, it's not, a fair few transexuals are completely convincing without any surgery or other treatments.

And if you can't tell the difference?

Well, as I said I don't know much about it. I only know that what ever transsexuals I have seen have had obvious androgynous traits. Of course, it's possible I have seen transsexuals without realising them to be, meaning they have been very successful. Again, the idea of being with anyone bearing resemblence to a male ... *shudders*. I just don't like it.

Well, as I said I don't know much about it. I only know that what ever transsexuals I have seen have had obvious androgynous traits. Of course, it's possible I have seen transsexuals without realising them to be, meaning they have been very successful. Again, the idea of being with anyone bearing resemblence to a male ... *shudders*. I just don't like it.

That's my whole point though, they would have no current resemblance to a male in any way, but you would judge them on their past.

I think the fact is that everyone is different. Some people are put off knowing that woman they might normally be attracted to was once a man.

Some aren't, and love them as a person, seeing the attractive female characteristics are bonuses.

Not necessarily. Just using it as an example of how a transexual is different to a natural woman.

Don't think it's necessarily you, but at least a few people on here have preached before about how it's only down to "social conditioning" that we see something like transexuals as "unacceptable" or whatever. Surely though, the most natural way of defining the sex of a person is by the genetic way they are made. If they have a historectomy, sure, they are still a woman who has had an operation to remove a part of her body. Same goes for a dude who cuts his dick off.

Not necessarily. Just using it as an example of how a transexual is different to a natural woman.

Don't think it's necessarily you, but at least a few people on here have preached before about how it's only down to "social conditioning" that we see something like transexuals as "unacceptable" or whatever. Surely though, the most natural way of defining the sex of a person is by the genetic way they are made. If they have a historectomy, sure, they are still a woman who has had an operation to remove a part of her body. Same goes for a dude who cuts his dick off.

Fully agree, they may never be a "birth woman" but they are allowed to live as women in their own right. Its definitely not unacceptable, as Gizmo said, but its still a different thing.

The hysterectomy thing is a bit of a low blow, women generally only have them because they have to, its pretty major surgery.

Fully agree, they may never be a "birth woman" but they are allowed to live as women in their own right. Its definitely not unacceptable, as Gizmo said, but its still a different thing.

The hysterectomy thing is a bit of a low blow, women generally only have them because they have to, its pretty major surgery.

Yeah, and they're "losing" something for a particular reason. They're not gaining anything in return, trading or getting anything back at the end of it.

It's an awful narrow minded way to look at things though.

It's no different from any other kind of cosmetic surgery really, if you want kids it may be an issue, but plenty of genetic woman are infertile anyway, so there's no real differentiation.

That's my whole point though, they would have no current resemblance to a male in any way, but you would judge them on their past.

My point was that I would judge them on if they still had male traits left. But I can't honestly say how knowing them to have formerly been male, but without visible or otherwise noticeable male traits left, would affect my judgement.

I know how strongly you feel about this, and I do feel a little bad about having this kind of prejudice, but I want to highlight that it has absolutely nothing to do with transsexuals or homosexuals being different. I simply have a repulsion towards engaging in sexual behaviour with a male, and I do not know how I would react to a transsexual who looks completely female. As mentioned, I do believe society is to blame for this, but I can't really help it. Feelings are not that easily dealt with or changed.

How is it narrow minded to differentiate between those who were born female and those who decided to become female after 40 years of living as a man?

We're not talking about me here.

My point was that I would judge them on if they still had male traits left. But I can't honestly say how knowing them to have formerly been male, but without visible or otherwise noticeable male traits left, would affect my judgement.

I know how strongly you feel about this, and I do feel a little bad about having this kind of prejudice, but I want to highlight that it has absolutely nothing to do with transsexuals or homosexuals being different. I simply have a repulsion towards engaging in sexual behaviour with a male, and I do not know how I would react to a transsexual who looks completely female. As mentioned, I do believe society is to blame for this, but I can't really help it. Feelings are not that easily dealt with or changed.

Fair enough.

What's your obsession with lady boys?

Not an obsession but I'm definitely very curious of them. Its so 'NEXT GEN'... In that there are beings with feminine dispositions with male and female genitalia. Maybe I'm just think to deeply into it but it is something more than "bizarre". This could be "evolutionary"...

And yes, some Transexuals are extremely beautiful in a feminine way, and of course due to hormonal medication, have close to perfectly formed feminine figures. If you are a heterosexual male, atleast 'respect' that lol.

Though more more than anything, I have a lot of pity and sympathy for transexuals which allows me to respect them more.

Not an obsession but I'm definitely very curious of them. Its so 'NEXT GEN'... In that there are beings with feminine dispositions with male and female genitalia. Maybe I'm just think to deeply into it but it is something more than "bizarre". This could be "evolutionary"...

And yes, some Transexuals are extremely beautiful in a feminine way, and of course due to hormonal medication, have close to perfectly formed feminine figures. If you are a heterosexual male, atleast 'respect' that lol.

Though more more than anything, I have a lot of pity and sympathy for transexuals which allows me to respect them more.

Wait...aren't you talking about hermaphrodites?

I thought "lady boys" were akin to the Lady Boys of Bangkok, as in...just transgender men, who present themselves as women, but keep male genetalia?

I have no idea if the lady boys of bangkok even have male genitalia, can't say I've ever inquired to much/seen their "shows".

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!