N-Europe

We're all cocktails of genes and hormones, so it's only natural that a lot of people fall somewhere between the extremes of male and female as opposed to at either end.

I can be quite effeminate as straight guys go — or perhaps just more readily honest — but I've never been attracted to a man. I can objectively say, "So-and-so is a good looking chap, isn't he?" but there's no lust there. I assume it's the same for most males, but a lot of them simply aren't comfortable with saying such things; homosexuality still scares a lot of people, and it's actively dangerous to risk being branded as gay within many social circles.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could say the scale of homosexuality goes from 1 to 100, 1 being completely straight, 100 being completely homosexual. I think you could find many people to fit on every single number. Ie; we all have diverse taste.

I think i'd be somewhere in the middle. I'm not outwardly lesbian. (and never will be) I probably wouldn't seek a girlfriend, but I'd never be against the idea. If it happens, it happens. You can't help who you fall for, or fancy/lust over.

I think i'd be somewhere in the middle. I'm not outwardly lesbian. (and never will be) I probably wouldn't seek a girlfriend, but I'd never be against the idea. If it happens, it happens. You can't help who you fall for, or fancy/lust over.

Surely that would be more like 25. In the middle would be bisexual.

In Catholicisms defense, their are rather a lot of Catholic Gay & Lesbian groups who are particularly upset by all of this.

If you choose to follow a religion, why on earth would you follow one that literally thinks you are single-handedly responsible for the inevitable fall of man?

Gays with faith should find a religion or denomination that actually accepts them. It's not like there isn't the much-more-sense-making protestantism, actually under the christianity umbrella.

If you choose to follow a religion, why on earth would you follow one that literally thinks you are single-handedly responsible for the inevitable fall of man?

Gays with faith should find a religion or denomination that actually accepts them. It's not like there isn't the much-more-sense-making protestantism, actually under the christianity umbrella.

That's what I don't get. It's like a black person joining the KKK then complaining when they do racist stuff.

That's what I don't get. It's like a black person joining the KKK then complaining when they do racist stuff.

Exactly.

It's not like your God would love you less if you moved alignments WITHIN THE SAME RELIGION.

Denomination is purely based on family/area. One's obviously better though...:indeed:

Yeah... atheism.

*runs*

Anyway this seems to be turning into another religion thread.

Don't worry, I'm atheist. But I'm just stating the fact that protestantism pwns catholicism. It tolerates and accepts everyone, while still having the perks of following god, since that's the main objective of faith.

*leaves topic*

In other news, I personally have never found myself actively repulsed by the idea of having sex with a dude, but I'm just simply not attracted to them - I'd be probably be reading the paper or considering sports tactics even while I was taking it in the butt. :heh:

=P

But yeah, not saying it would be for everyone, but I do think there's a bit of bisexuality in most people. I know I have a bit of it, as I like looking at pretty women (though anything more than that I don't know...). It doesn't have to mean you will want to sleep with the same sex though, if you only have a small percentage of bisexuality in you.

And yes, this might not make sense to anyone but me, haha.

It made sense to me! I think maybe everyone has a bit of bisexuality, even if it's something you don't act on. I've kissed girl friends and not felt anything at all, but then seeing a pic of a really hot woman can be a turn on. Not to the extent of a hot guy though, in real life (rather than pics, lol) I'm ultimately attracted to men, they make my heart race and my knees weak :blush:

It made sense to me! I think maybe everyone has a bit of bisexuality, even if it's something you don't act on. I've kissed girl friends and not felt anything at all, but then seeing a pic of a really hot woman can be a turn on. Not to the extent of a hot guy though, in real life (rather than pics, lol) I'm ultimately attracted to men, they make my heart race and my knees weak :blush:

cant beat a nice hot piece of man :D

lol.

In other news, I personally have never found myself actively repulsed by the idea of having sex with a dude, but I'm just simply not attracted to them

once again brain twin!

It's not something I'd actively go for but the way I see it- gay dudes are probably on to something - you know, with the whole enjoying sex thing- so it's not something I consider repulsive or anything.

once again brain twin!

It's not something I'd actively go for but the way I see it- gay dudes are probably on to something - you know, with the whole enjoying sex thing- so it's not something I consider repulsive or anything.

Exactly. I think any man that says they are actually repulsed by even the thought of gay sex (It doesn't have to be involving themselves) is trying to hard to hide something.

Exactly. I think any man that says they are actually repulsed by even the thought of gay sex (It doesn't have to be involving themselves) is trying to hard to hide something.

maybe I'm just too new man and totally awesome, but that mindset just makes no sense to me. People fuck. How or with who is totally irrelevant to anyone but themselves.

Peace an love, yo.:heart:

What is it that girls see in blokes that makes them attractive?

I mean, when a guy looks at the female of the species, there's so many beautiful or lovely things to look at. Fatality = Thighs.

But, what do guys have?

Testicles.

Guys have stubble and lovely broad shoulders and all sorts of loveliness <3