N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha! *hi-fives*

*swish!*

so so true...

although i'm not so fussed about the last thing she complains about...

my moisturizer costs £3.99, ne... sex is messy, girl! :grin:

hehehh...

Hahhaha! Rather amazing video.

I like to think I am a man with a plan.....but then in the video all guys think they're amazing and aren't soooo....

It's pretty much a fact that alot of guys have no idea what to do when it comes to oral sex. I'm going to be bold and say that alot of females I know never had any inkling of what a blow job actually meant and took it way too literally.

Thank god I had common sense :indeed:

I'm faaairly sure i know Letty well down there, she never seems to complain anyway and always seems to have a good time. Plus i can make her finish very quickly.

She ran out of the room and went "urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" when i started typing mind.

I'm faaairly sure i know Letty well down there, she never seems to complain anyway and always seems to have a good time. Plus i can make her finish very quickly.

She ran out of the room and went "urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" when i started typing mind.

haha you remind me of a person on another forum, who was slightly open (no pun intended!) with their relationship! I'm not saying it's a bad thing, it's just something I was reminded of.

i'd probably do the same..

but i'm very aware that jamba has no internets right now so... BUAHAHA!

i guess guys kinda have the short end of the stick when it comes to oral sex ~ women can't reeeally go too wrong when they go down on a guy (though they can work on going VERY right ^^) but you guys need to find those specific areas where it feels good or you're just.... bombing indiscriminately.

like everyone says: it's different depending on the girl ~ you have to work out what feels good from the way your partner reacts .. so take it slowly at first and pay attention to subtle reactions to things; changes in pace, pressure etc.. but i guess if you still have no idea just go for the clit :grin: kinda default, but hey... it works!

but you guys need to find those specific areas where it feels good or you're just.... bombing indiscriminately.

like everyone says: it's different depending on the girl ~ you have to work out what feels good from the way your partner reacts .. so take it slowly at first and pay attention to subtle reactions to things; changes in pace, pressure etc.. but i guess if you still have no idea just go for the clit :grin: kinda default, but hey... it works!

love the bombing indiscriminatly analogy, and kudos for including oral sex 101, its supprising how little though some guys give it

Ew, I never got why people find that attractive. A girl almost puking on your penis? :shakehead

seen a photo of it being taken too far. the action shot is fantastic. i thought nothing had less dignity then an erect penis, then i saw one being engulfed by puke.

house mate was not happy with new background.

hmm.

Personally, I'm going to enjoy it more if it's closer to an illusion of mutual pleasure. I know it's all fake an so on but it's more of a turn on if it at least looks and (almost more importantly) sounds like those involved, particularly the women, are having a good time. Some poor lass looking like she's about to cry and vomit were it not for the pain killers isn't exactly my idea of a turn on.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!