N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahah :D

Best interpritation ever.

As for Ash, theres nothing like being in love and having sex. I mean, the love is what makes it the best thing. Man i sound sad.

I don't know. The concepts seem so different they can't be mixed. Love = tenderness, caring. Sex = violence umm...passionate!

It's different when your the same age, and under 16, annnnnnd your in love :)

You can't understand love when you're under 16.

(token anti-relationship post for the day :P)

You can't understand love when you're under 16.

(token anti-relationship post for the day :P)

Hmm, you can hardly comment on the situation. I know the term "love" is loosely used among teens, and I really wouldn't use the word unless I really felt the way I do about him.

By the way, can someone explain when gays become "non-virgins", cuz I think I'm half a virgin....if that's even possible XD

Hmm, you can hardly comment on the situation. I know the term "love" is loosely used among teens, and I really wouldn't use the word unless I really felt the way I do about him.

By the way, can someone explain when gays become "non-virgins", cuz I think I'm half a virgin....if that's even possible XD

My comment should have really been followed by a :P I do believe at that age you can be in a type of love, but I feel love is more complex than that you experience at that age. But as you say, love to me is emotional abuse, one-up-manship, untrust...I'm not one to judge. As long as you're happy :)

Everyone has different interpretations as far as level of virginity goes. I think some people just say you have several different types of virginity, depending on each oraphis.

I'm not going to go and lecture Triforce, I see no reason too. If he thinks he's in love, and he's really thought about what that word entails, then good for him. I'm rather jelous actually. :)

Also, Woo for the beginning to post more.

I don't know. The concepts seem so different they can't be mixed. Love = tenderness, caring. Sex = violence umm...passionate!

You can mix and match the two meanings, sex can be tender, and love most certainly can be violent.

Getting your arse fucked I would have thought.

Oh yay! My innocence is still intact ^_^

haha that made me giggle. Love can be found at a young age, but it's quite rare imo that it turns out to be ''real'' love, I found it, though it took me a few years to realise it was love, even though I said I loved him.

Like Ash said it varies. Really gays can't become true "non-virgins" until they shag a women. *shudder*

We all want to love someone

That's not true. Did it once, it was good but as all things it ended. Love is a chemical/hormonal imbalance. If it is allowed to fully run it's course, (which is hardly ever does these days) it still runs out and you're either left with a good friendship/routine or divorce/seperation.

There's more to life than a monogamous relationship. Humans weren't meant to be monogamous anyway, it's only modern society that tells we should.

I would say if you partake in any form of penile penetration; fucking or being fucked.

That's not true. Did it once, it was good but as all things it ended. Love is a chemical/hormonal imbalance. If it is allowed to fully run it's course, (which is hardly ever does these days) it still runs out and you're either left with a good friendship/routine or divorce/seperation.

Wow, sounds like you've got enough damge on your plate for the both of us Somme! Sorry that you feel that way but if it helps I've been hurt probably more than I have been made to feel happy concerning both going out with and wanting to go out with people.

But hey, human kind has found monogamy to be a sensible option in multiple isolated culture across the world. I would say there are reasons for that, as for me, it just seems like the best deal really as I like intimacy, trust and to have someone who helps you show you who you really are.

I'm taking it that when someone you are with gives you a compliment, you just see it as a baseless platitude right?

But hey, human kind has found monogamy to be a sensible option in multiple isolated culture across the world. I would say there are reasons for that, as for me, it just seems like the best deal really as I like intimacy, trust and to have someone who helps you show you who you really are.

Could be argued that it is due to religion. But Im not in the mood to further that point so do with it what you want.

Wow, sounds like you've got enough damge on your plate for the both of us Somme! Sorry that you feel that way but if it helps I've been hurt probably more than I have been made to feel happy concerning both going out with and wanting to go out with people.

I'm taking it that when someone you are with gives you a compliment, you just see it as a baseless platitude right?

Funnily enough I'm not "damaged" at all, lol. And I take compliments very well.

I just don't want or need a relationship and can't be bothered to make an effort to get to know someone in that way to actually get to the relationship stage. I'm far too busy.

Funnily enough I'm not "damaged" at all, lol. And I take compliments very well.

I just don't want or need a relationship and can't be bothered to make an effort to get to know someone in that way to actually get to the relationship stage. I'm far too busy.

Not saying that you don't take the compliment well, I was more interested as to whether you actually believed what you hear when someone tells you that they're happy to be with you. That's why i suggeted that you see it as a platitude.

Seems like you simply don't care enough about anyone to be in a relationship, which is fine. Not saying that everyone should be running to the Chapel to get married or anything, was more pointing out that it's a human instinct to want companionship and affection. Where you are right now means that you're too busy to concern yourself with it, it has no room in your life. I was generalising really, sorry if it seems that I'm tarring you with an inappropriate brush.

Not saying that you don't take the compliment well, I was more interested as to whether you actually believed what you hear when someone tells you that they're happy to be with you. That's why i suggeted that you see it as a platitude.

Seems like you simply don't care enough about anyone to be in a relationship, which is fine. Not saying that everyone should be running to the Chapel to get married or anything, was more pointing out that it's a human instinct to want companionship and affection. Where you are right now means that you're too busy to concern yourself with it, it has no room in your life. I was generalising really, sorry if it seems that I'm tarring you with an inappropriate brush.

I was offended :P I was simply taking love isn't the be all and end all, which I don't think it should be.

(And yes I do believe people if they say they're happy to be with me.)

I was offended :P I was simply taking love isn't the be all and end all, which I don't think it should be.

(And yes I do believe people if they say they're happy to be with me.)

Ah cools. Actually I feel the same way with the be all and end all thing. Bluey and I were talking about that a while back. Basically, your not even an individual if you go into a relationship thinking that way. It's a shame becuase there a lots of people who know it's stupid but still feel that way. I recon more so than in recent past history...