Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's the deal between you guys now then Haggis?

I have no idea! *screams* This is the thing. The party's tomorrow though, so as I said last wek I'm going to tell him how I feel. But, it was so wierd, he just randomly started stripping, and then when I thought the stopped he went "Haha, wanna see more?", I laughed, and he carried on! Down to everything bar seeing Mr.B (Thats what we call his thing. Long story).

It's wierd. He said he's going to tell everyone else tomorrow (out little, close group of 4-5 peeps including us) to make them laugh. Which it obviously will, but it's like "What the hell are you doing to me dude!". He must know I like him, and it's like he's teasing.

Ok well seeing as you both have a pet name for his dick I'm sure there's something bound to happen! And for your sake I hope it does :D

And now you've said you'd tell him you can't chicken out ok? The worse thing is where you plan to tell someone how you feel, and you blow it off.

Ok well seeing as you both have a pet name for his dick I'm sure there's something bound to happen! And for your sake I hope it does :D

And now you've said you'd tell him you can't chicken out ok? The worse thing is where you plan to tell someone how you feel, and you blow it off.

I won't do. I promised myself I will so I shall not back down!

Lol. Mine also has a name. It's rather funny. But other people do know them, it's not just us lol, though we did come up with them. (God, that was a funny night).

Thanks! I hope it goes well too. :D

Well either he's totally into you (wish I think is the case) or he's the biggest prick tease ever. In which case u might need to have words.

Haha, thats what I'm thinking. I'm obviously hoping for the former, and even then I don't expect much to happen to be fair. (In terms of a relationship kind of thing). But if like you say, he is teasing (which going by experience, wouldn't be beyond him...he can be a bit of a "slut" when he wants to be - or at least thats what I call him constantly :P) then I will throttle him. Twice.

Well you've throttled him once already Haggis :laughing:

You are on fire! :D

Now all my little group of close friends know what happened (he was boasting about it!). There reactions were pretty funny, so I can't wait for tonight. It should be rather amusing.

God I hope not. I'd laugh if they did, but no ones come up to me saying "Oh! You're on N-europe" so I think I'm okay. :D

Its the first thing i thought of when i knew you didnt want some people to know.

I know of 2 people who come on this forum often and id hate if something got out i didnt want them to know lol.

Ahh young teenage antics.

I think im bored of the chase. I'll just stick to those who don't need pursuasion until im feeling more up for it.

Likewise, I think im bored of men.

Ashley's showing off again - obviously been getting loads lately :heh:

Ashley's showing off again - obviously been getting loads lately :heh:

Two in a week, but that was the first for a month.

I am actually just bored. Plus I keep going for one night stands and then people seem to like me even though im a right selfish bastard during one night stands. I don't understand but it becomes an emotional pickle. So best stay clear I say.

Well either he's totally into you (wish I think is the case) or he's the biggest prick tease ever. In which case u might need to have words.

It turns out it was the latter. I know! How bad is that? But the wierd thing is I don't care, I'm just so effing happy I had the guts to say something. The other lasses kept saying "God, he's got balls" lol. I was so drunk (The last shot I had was at half 6 this morning. I'm feeling a little wobbly). He was like "Really? Thats awesome...so how high would you rate me?" lol.

It gets worse. Much worse. :p I mentioned saturday to him and just said "You do remember, right?". He stammered for a few seconds, said "Maybe" and then quickly said "I don't know, what happened?". I explained, and he was like "Omg, really?" and started laughing about one of his first sexual experiences being with his best mate whilst he was "asleep".

It's terrible, right? This morning was a little wierd, and then he went back to the "Oh, I think I'll dry hump you" flirting. So hopefully it's again back to normal, apart from the song he made up. I'm not singing it, so don't ask! :p

Two in a week, but that was the first for a month.

I am actually just bored. Plus I keep going for one night stands and then people seem to like me even though im a right selfish bastard during one night stands. I don't understand but it becomes an emotional pickle. So best stay clear I say.

But the chase is (well, can be) really fun. Or am I the only one that thinks this?

You seem pretty happy about something that seems pretty crappy.

I can't fault your optimism.

I know it wierd, but strangely I am. Basically nothings changed, bar adding a whole lot of innuendos to his list of things to say to me. I obviously wish it would have gone down another way, but it didn't. So there's no point in my being down about it. :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!