Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey rokhed i mentioned you yesterday in the Wii -> Mario Galaxy thread!

What did I do to deserve that

Only ever tried poppers once, in a club, & hated it. So can't comment on that one...

Poppers are good, if you use them for what they're meant for, as a cheap buzz they are really bad, kills loads of brain cells and gives you one fuck of a headache.

I'm just finding less of a need for them, I guess my already larger than average ringpiece doesn't need any widening until I get something wider to put in it.

SOME PEOPLE LIKE MARMITE

those people are clearly freaks of nature and should all be killed so the rest of us normal folk can just

GET OVER IT!

it's uhm... a fairly good campaign... mainly because there are sooo many jokes to be made in there that it kind of makes any joke made about it seem so obvious it renders the joke humorless...

and i kind of want one of the stickers...

..so... good job well done i suppose. :smile:

SOME PEOPLE LIKE MARMITE

those people are clearly freaks of nature and should all be killed so the rest of us normal folk can just

GET OVER IT!

it's uhm... a fairly good campaign... mainly because there are sooo many jokes to be made in there that it kind of makes any joke made about it seem so obvious it renders the joke humorless...

and i kind of want one of the stickers...

..so... good job well done i suppose. :smile:

Marmaphobe!!!! :heh:

Marmaphobe!!!! :heh:

bah. i have a god given right to be irrationally hateful to anything i chose. :heh:

.......but that makes no sense. you could say that for anything

i'm guessing that's the point... you can say that for anything, so persecuting someone just because they like same-sex relationships as opposed to hetrosexual ones is just as silly as persecuting someone for preferring marmite to raspberry jam (not that i've ever done that... even though raspberry jam is BLATANTLY better and marmite the work of the devil....who am i to stop you? it's your toast...)

Some people enjoy bike riding at the weekends followed by a picnic.

DEAL WITH IT!!

What a fucking stupid 'advertisement'. People have to learn themselves to tolerate other people, not some stupid thing like this.

Some people enjoy bike riding at the weekends followed by a picnic.

DEAL WITH IT!!

I think thats exactly what they mean, Jordan. That it's just another mundane thing, so why bully people about it etc.

Though if thats not what they meant then yes, it's a pretty bollocks campaign.

Some people are homophobic, DEAL WITH IT.

I hate these campaigns which are used to control minds. Just let people make up their own minds instead of bullying them in to having the "right" opinion.

Hang on, I'm all confuzzled. So you're saying, because of freedom of speech etc (If thats what you meant?), it's perfectly ok for someone to be homophobic? (homophobic in the sense of hating anyone that's gay - yes I know you know what homophobic means, but I mean it can be spread over a wide spectrum from attacking someone thats gay, to being a little wary someone of someone that's gay)

It's not a mind controlling poster lol, you can either read it or not.

Some people are homophobic, DEAL WITH IT.

I hate these campaigns which are used to control minds. Just let people make up their own minds instead of bullying them in to having the "right" opinion.

If that poster can control your mind, you are an idiot. (That isn't directed at you.)

Hang on, I'm all confuzzled. So you're saying, because of freedom of speech etc (If thats what you meant?), it's perfectly ok for someone to be homophobic? (homophobic in the sense of hating anyone that's gay - yes I know you know what homophobic means, but I mean it can be spread over a wide spectrum from attacking someone thats gay, to being a little wary someone of someone that's gay)

It's not a mind controlling poster lol, you can either read it or not.

Yes, being homophobic is ok. The only time homophobia becomes a problem, is when homophobics start to abuse gays. As long as you don't hurt anyone else with your thoughts, it's perfectly ok to discriminate against anyone. Actions, not thoughts, are all that matter.

It's a mind controlling poster in the way it is designed to get people to go along with the message. I have my own opinions, and I'm sick of people telling me how I can and can not feel towards certain groups of people. I don't hate gays, but if I wanted to, I would, and it's my right to.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!