Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I don't get the furries thing. When I was studying down in London there was a girl who seemed to like me and was into the whole furry thing. She said she was a purple tiger... also told me, due to a weird hormone imbalance, that she couldn't have orgasms.

Sucks to be her.

LOL, sucks to be her indeed. That post made me laugh.

Maybe it was a line

"i can't have orgasms, want to try?"

*writes that down*

yay about the cousin coming out even though his dad is a manly man ~ its inspiring and beautiful in its own little way ^__^ good for him!:grin:

Well he's not a blood relation (uncle married his mum when he was about 12) and while it's weird to say it he well fucking is.

Give me his number :p

p.s. you didn't reply to my text. How rude.

But back on topic a bit; none of my relatives are.

G

p.s. you didn't reply to my text. How rude.

Sorry, :(

I was playing football (with the nice one, you know. The only reason I go.), drove home, got in shower so I haven't had time to check phone. You can always find out what I'm up to on my msn if you're wondering where I've gone.

Sorry, :(

I was playing football (with the nice one, you know. The only reason I go.), drove home, got in shower so I haven't had time to check phone. You can always find out what I'm up to on my msn if you're wondering where I've gone.

I was in Sainsburys at the time, wondering around what food to buy so couldn't check MSN.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!