NEurope

Rok, on a day to day, basis, do you always wear your "babydoll" outfits? Or just "normal" woman's clothes?

Curious.

Rok, on a day to day, basis, do you always wear your "babydoll" outfits? Or just "normal" woman's clothes?

Curious.

Day to day, normal womens clothes, a low cut top here, halterneck there, mainly trousers though, skirts aren't too practical when there's a chance of physical assault. All the frllies are for special occasions.

skirts aren't too practical when there's a chance of physical assault. All the frllies are for special occasions.

Aye, but the skirts are good for a chance of sexual assault ;)

Aye, but the skirts are good for a chance of sexual assault ;)

Chance would be a fine thing.

Chance would be a fine thing.

I'm on the other side of the world :(... but if you came here I could introduce you to some irately horny Chinese men who'd bend you like a bamboo cane.

I'm on the other side of the world :(... but if you came here I could introduce you to some irately horny Chinese men who'd bend you like a bamboo cane.

You can always bring a few back with you.

I can wait.

I'm not coming back anytime soon, Christmas for two weeks, then nose back to the grindstone over here. There's a couple of good clubs, and I have a spare bed. Or a little room in mine.

I'm not coming back anytime soon, Christmas for two weeks, then nose back to the grindstone over here. There's a couple of good clubs, and I have a spare bed. Or a little room in mine.

Pay me airfare and I'm there.

I can barely afford my airfare back for christmas this year. *sigh*

I can barely afford my airfare back for christmas this year. *sigh*

You can always tell them I webcam for money, might cover the fare.

You can always tell them I webcam for money, might cover the fare.

That...that just might work... by the way, loving the pics!

That...that just might work... by the way, loving the pics!

Send me their mail addresses and I'll open negotiations.

Glad you like the pictures honey, got loads more of them, just can't be bothered to download any more from my camera just yet though.

Does anyone actually find James McAvoy attractive?

I do. Did u guys see him on Atonement? He was hot yummy! :P

YES! My god, i'm so amazingly happy today it's unbelievable...to cut a long story short..i'm now officially out as bi-sexual to my family and they were 100% fine with it..it's by far the biggest weight lifted of my shoulders which i've had for like 6 years...:yay:

:D

Well done. :)

That must've been a difficult thing to do.

Thanks mate! :)

Yeah, it was very difficult..never easy saying to your mum you like men..i was even truthful and said that at this moment in my life..i prefer men to women..lol..i thought i let it all out..i needed too..:D

Whoo, well done! Probably wasn't easy, but it's over now and I bet you feel great about it! Congrats. =D

short story long! short story long!!!

congrats owen ^__^ but tell us what happened!! :heh:

was it over breakfast? "mum, dad... i'm bisexual ~ oh and can you pass the milk?"

haha! No..i have no-idea how it come about but my brothers girlfriend announced she is bi-sexual and i thought it was the perfect opportunity to finally tell my mum and bro...thing is..the words wouldn't come out, so i spent the whole evening mopping about trying to pluck up the courage to tell someone..lol..i had alot of trouble..but then i went a bit quiet during the evening and my mum wondered if i was ok..and then i told her everything..

My bro's girlfriend told my brother, cause he was the one i was worried about...but to my amazement he didn't care one bit, (his girlfriend being bi-sexual probably helped)..he actually was really cool about it and said get out there and have some fun now..and i was like..woah..lol..:D

So yeah...amazingly happy..never felt so good in a long time! I hope this feeling lasts..:D

and thankyou everyone for your congrats! : peace:

Good on you, ya lovely lad!! :D

I realise now what really makes my day is other people having good days...How strange.

short story long! short story long!!!

congrats owen ^__^ but tell us what happened!! :heh:

was it over breakfast? "mum, dad... i'm bisexual ~ oh and can you pass the milk?"

Or even worse... "Mum, Dad, I'm milk. Will you pass the bisexual?"

Good for you Owen!