NEurope

Ok I haven't been asked this question in a while but today I was having a conversation with someone and they asked me quite tentativly whether I was gay.

I'm always quite a taken back when I'm asked this question as I'm not sure how to act and take it. I'm not sure what it is about it that screams GAY!!! but something obviously does as it has happened several times before.

The thing is I'm not gay and I'm wandering whether it's because I'm quiet that people assume i am?

I'm not sure what the point of me typing this out was now as the question got lost but meh. :)

Your obsession with bears perhaps?

Coolness Bears like bears?!

Ewwwww Hairy :P

*joke*

I was called and asked if i was gay at school through-out it and during that period of my life..i actually wasn't..nor did i have the thought of men in a sexual way at all (well..lol)...come to think of it, i was very straight acting (though that means nothing) and never did anything to give people the impression i was gay? Odd...thought i let you know..

However mate, i'm not sure if it's upset you or not, or just took you a-back shall we say..but don't change the way you are or act because they've called you gay...also it's a known fact that the word 'gay' is thrown about school loads..

Anyway, don't worry about it and your a nice bloke, so if you were or weren't it makes no difference to me..or anyone on this forum probably! : peace:

Thanks Mate. : peace:

I don't get upset by it, I just roll with it. it doesn't phase me just takes you a back slightly (As you said) . :)

I don't help anyway by saying I got Valentine cards from men. :indeed:

I think it is to being shy as well as people at school barely know anything aout me.

Not quiet per say

It's

A camp quality about you? but i dunno, as i've never met you =]

Aye! That is true.

Fair enough, I always give off that vibe. :)

I get called gay quite alot, mainly because i go everywhere with my mate (I'm not gay btw). I just laugh it off or just say "yes" in a really serious way, it shuts them up and they know your lying at the same time... although i suppose it could backfire depending on who the person is.

I have said yes before and it's hilarious! :D Though some people don't get that I'm joking as I keep such a straight face!

Your obsession with bears perhaps?

Haha! :bowdown:

I didn't know that....

Probably doesn't help either! :p

Coolness Bears like bears?!

Ewwwww Hairy :P

*joke*

Hehe! I like Pandas. ;)

Hehe! I like Panda's. ;)

Now Pandas rock!!!

285hl8.jpg

Bears . . . well . . .

gay_bear4.jpg.jpg

DCBear.jpg

No ta :P

Now Pandas rock!!!

Bears . . . well . . .

gay_bear4.jpg.jpg

No ta :P

Pandas are AWESOME! (make sure you watch Kung fu Panda :heh:)

I can safely say I'm not in any way aroused by that photo. :yay:

What about this kind of bear Takeo?

IMGP0461.jpg

:p

Pandas are AWESOME! (make sure you watch Kung fu Panda :heh:)

I can safely say I'm not in any way aroused by that photo. :yay:

What about this kind of bear Takeo?

:p

haha

Cute-PolarBear-Cub-SittingOnSnow.jpg

= uber win :)

Give it a few months and He'll claw your face off

:)

shush thats not the point. :blank:

hehe

I do like bears though. Admirable things, really. Do you know they're as fast as horses in a sprint? that's some crazy muscle power right there.

hehe

I do like bears though. Admirable things, really. Do you know they're as fast as horses in a sprint? that's some crazy muscle power right there.

Scary. I never knew the canal st stampede was that well known! Damn company bar!

I was wondering... mainly because im weird, but i have a question for Rok.

Do you enjoy ejaculation?

I have no-idea why, but if i stare at that polar bear..i really laugh...how weird...

I was wondering... mainly because im weird, but i have a question for Rok.

Do you enjoy ejaculation?

Only to drink.

Only to drink.

Really? I hope i wasnt being rude asking that, its just with you wanting the op and everything i wondered if you enjoyed that part of having a penis.

Really? I hope i wasnt being rude asking that, its just with you wanting the op and everything i wondered if you enjoyed that part of having a penis.

No, can't stand having it, it's bad enough having to pee through it, I'm not going to do anything that involves having to touch it for more than a second or two. Last ejaculation I had was late last year, and that was through prostate milking, which I'd highly recommend, full body orgasm.

I thought Coolness was a girl for a bit when I first joined, just because he seemed too nice and to employ too many smileys to be a guy..I know, weird. I'd only been on one forum before that.

Also the bears thing. But I didn't think of it as in like old hairy men, I jsut thought likt cute little bears = a bit girly.

But yeah, that was for a week in November or whenever. This bear is definitely cool.

I thought Coolness was a girl for a bit when I first joined, just because he seemed too nice and to employ too many smileys to be a guy..I know, weird. I'd only been on one forum before that.

Also the bears thing. But I didn't think of it as in like old hairy men, I jsut thought likt cute little bears = a bit girly.

But yeah, that was for a week in November or whenever. This bear is definitely cool.

Thanks Paj. : peace:

Hehe!

You weren't alone quite a few people thought I was a girl! :) and I do use too many smilies (though I've cut down a bit :heh:)

Also it's definately bears (like cuddly) not oldmans hair!

heh so I find myself being fancied by a female friend, as much as I like her I don't honestly want to be with her that way and unfortunetly fancy her friend..

-.- argh.

heh so I find myself being fancied by a female friend, as much as I like her I don't honestly want to be with her that way and unfortunetly fancy her friend..

-.- argh.

Fussy, fussy, fussy. Just give it a try.

And film it.

Fussy, fussy, fussy. Just give it a try.

And film it.

If she don't, I will.

Meeting one of my gurlfriends at the weekend for some naughty fun.

-.- argh.

Is it your friend first time liking a girl in that way?

haha rez no.

Dante, no it's not, but I don't like her that way anyway, and I've never really thought seriously into wanting to be a girl, I think she's after a bit of fun whereas I'm not, we'll see but right now it's no.

She's luckily a nice enough girl! :)