N-Europe

homoelectric? lawl sounds sick!

It rocks!!

It's soo alt, 5 rooms, underground near pic station, each room has slightly different music. So my fave 2 rooms are the hardcore electro, and funky soul stuff one haha it's ace and it's only once a month so it's pretty fresh.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to a few gay clubs in Brighton. I mostly go out on the town with girls (don't have that many guy friends) and its pretty fun.

There was this one time when this one bloke in a tight white t-shirt walked right past me and stroked my chest. I stopped dancing and just looked at him funny (my raised eyebrow) and that made my mates laugh, haha. The same bloke did it a further two times, and by now my mates were in stitches.

Haven't been to one in ages, but they're pretty good fun to go to. People seem a lot friendlier, and everybody just wants to dance!

Haven't been to one in ages, but they're pretty good fun to go to. People seem a lot friendlier, and everybody just wants to dance!

That's obviously before they get desperate, and try to find a shag for the night.

Sometimes gays are just really fucking sad, having said that a lot of straight guys are like this too.

You know it!!!

The gays lead the way when it comes to not only fashion but club nights that kick ass as well :D

best I've been to was a...bisexual..night.

wasn't a gay night, but it had a following and it was bad to the ass.

not..literally. my ass wasn't violated. :)

Meh. I think I've been to a total of three gay clubs in my life. Nightgales in Birmingham was cliched crap. Trash Palace in London had a bit of cheesy classic but was mostly indie. I enjoyed that muchly. And one in Manchester but I can't remember where or what music they were playing...

Oh wait I've been to a local once a month watering hole gay night. Awful awful cliched crap.

I don't really like the whole gay scene. It might just be me but since I hang around with lots of straight guys I go to pretty mainstream places. Maybe I just haven't gave them a fair shot.

Or maybe you're just going to the wrong places.

*looks at Hull, throws up a lil*

<3

I'm straight. Sadly enough for the guys in here :)

did I give off another impression?

Not really, but it's hard to tell that kind of thing online and I hate assuming something wrong. :)

There's like some kind of paradox going on there. One Dan asking the other for their sexual preference.

If he's straight, does that mean you're homosexual? Balance in the universe and all that?

Wait, so since I'm straight, I've messed up the balance of the universe and destroyed the spacetime continuum - AGAIN?! D'oh! >.<'

I dunno, all the same really. Sells drinks. Music. All the same.

Big difference, people in clubs are on drugs/drunk and dancing like fools, people in bars are drunk/on drugs and talking more with a bit of dancing.

Talking in a club is near impossible, hence people just use their bodies and copulate in the toilets.

I prefer bars so I can talk whilst on drugs/drunk.

From what I remember Trash Palace was all right, was pretty drunk though so don't really remember.

I don't generally go out on the gay scene but now I only live about 20 mins from Leiseter Square I've been havin' a look at a few.

The new Ku Bar is all right in the day too, they have The Kills on the jukebox. And the drinks are like 1.50.

I don't do drugs which makes me feel somewhat out of touch with the scene which, i can only suppose, is a good thing.

Most of the gays down here that I've met frown on drugs. I don't really go clubbing though as I find dancing immensly boring and I can't do it anyway.