Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I reckon you should go for it....if you still like her that is.

All's fair in love and war.

I'm starting to think that too, I mean, if something happens and then it ends and manages to ruin the friendship then we can't have been as good friends as we thought we were. I think I might go for it.

Thanks for the advice Daft, No idea what I'd do without you! :p

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to think that too, I mean, if something happens and then it ends and manages to ruin the friendship then we can't have been as good friends as we thought we were. I think I might go for it.

Thanks for the advice Daft, No idea what I'd do without you! :p

Oh no, I gave advice. :eek: I hope its good advice!! :heh:

Good luck!!

I'm in a bit of a "seize the moment" mood! *must listen to own advice one day* :indeed:

Oh no, I gave advice. :eek: I hope its good advice!! :heh:

Good luck!!

I'm in a bit of a "seize the moment" mood! *must listen to own advice one day* :indeed:

Well, it's great advice. I'm a little nervous though, I've never actually asked anyone out before. The last girlfriend I had asked me out, so I've never done it before.

Well, it's great advice. I'm a little nervous though, I've never actually asked anyone out before. The last girlfriend I had asked me out, so I've never done it before.

You'll do great! Just be confident. (I'll stop talking like I know anything now)

Bisexuality would make things so much easier (well it would be way easier to get sex anyway :p)

Like, last night a girl drunkenly grabbed me and kissed me, saying "oh I love you".

If only a boy would do that.

Haha!! Thats life...

:(

Not that kind of stroke, I got plenty of those in between turns of the flogger, birch, paddle, pinwheel and cane, I mean the kind which leave you paralyzed down one side of your body.

That was what I was implying, just without the blood pressure thing.

I should be meeting up with a gay friend this holiday, he's a lot of fun, but the Chinese attitude towards homosexuals (it's okay so long as you never admit it or do anything about it) has left him a little socially backward.

Hehe, this thread is filled with my relationship problems, so here's another for you. I can't be arsed to go into it so I'll explain quick

There was a party, drinking occured. Walking back a girl to her house with another mate, she went and me and the other guy got lost. Fell into someones front lawn and had a bit of a fumble.

It's the guy I mentioned I've liked for ages, but haven't had the balls to tell him because I've not been sure if he's Bi or not. I'm still confused considering we were pretty out of it, and I texted him this morning, but haven't had a reply yet.

Argh.

Hehe, this thread is filled with my relationship problems, so here's another for you. I can't be arsed to go into it so I'll explain quick

There was a party, drinking occured. Walking back a girl to her house with another mate, she went and me and the other guy got lost. Fell into someones front lawn and had a bit of a fumble.

It's the guy I mentioned I've liked for ages, but haven't had the balls to tell him because I've not been sure if he's Bi or not. I'm still confused considering we were pretty out of it, and I texted him this morning, but haven't had a reply yet.

Argh.

are you gay/bi?

Well....I got involved with two people this week. One was a really good friend and she has a thing for me but all her flirting and stuff didn't click until she kissed me goodbye on the cheek. I was pretty drunk. I have no idea what to do...I've really just fucked things up...She is away on holiday for a week now so there is nothing I can do about it until she gets back.

I then got involved with this guy at work who I was actually kind of into but that coincided with the revelation that I'm asexual. My sex drive is non existent. In fact I find sex kind of gross. I even think kissing is pretty gross. I really wish I was normal.

I have no idea what to do. I feel sick to my stomach. :(

There goes all that good karma I had in a little sub-atom explosion.

Well....I got involved with two people this week. One was a really good friend and she has a thing for me but all her flirting and stuff didn't click until she kissed me goodbye on the cheek. I was pretty drunk. I have no idea what to do...I've really just fucked things up...She is away on holiday for a week now so there is nothing I can do about it until she gets back.

I then got involved with this guy at work who I was actually kind of into but that coincided with the revelation that I'm asexual. My sex drive is non existent. In fact I find sex kind of gross. I even think kissing is pretty gross. I really wish I was normal.

I have no idea what to do. I feel sick to my stomach. :(

There goes all that good karma I had in a little sub-atom explosion.

Welcome to my asexual world!

I feel your pain...

Anyway, you need to figure out who you'd rather be with. Who do you like to spend most of your time with and who do you think you could spend even more time with? Basically, who do you think would make you the most happy?

Can't really help with this since I've never been in such a situation. Hope you figure it out soon.

Welcome to my asexual world!

I feel your pain...

Anyway, you need to figure out who you'd rather be with. Who do you like to spend most of your time with and who do you think you could spend even more time with? Basically, who do you think would make you the most happy?

Can't really help with this since I've never been in such a situation. Hope you figure it out soon.

How can you be with someone if you can't be with them the way they want you to be?

How can you be with someone if you can't be with them the way they want you to be?

Well that's something you'll have to explain to them and see if you can find a compromise, something you can both live with. Cause unless you find someone else to be with who is asexual as well, you'll have to accept the other person will want certain thing, while the other person should accept you -don't- want certain things.

Eenuh, I can't stress how much you rock. I don't what I'd do without you.

I'm really bad about talking about my feelings. I know what I want to say and I also do the practice conversation thing in my head but when it comes to it I just freeze. Sometimes I manage to stutter something verging on coherent...

Eenuh, I can't stress how much you rock. I don't what I'd do without you.

I'm really bad about talking about my feelings. I know what I want to say and I also do the practice conversation thing in my head but when it comes to it I just freeze. Sometimes I manage to stutter something verging on coherent...

I'm horrible at saying how I feel or what's going on in my head, so I just try to write it down when I really need to say something to someone. Happened quite a few times with my ex, when I was really upset about one thing or another.

Writing things down helps you to form your sentences and gives you some more time to think about what exactly you want to say. It might not be the most direct way, but if talking doesn't work then this could be a great alternative. Real letters of course are more personal, but emails work just as well. =3

I rarely talk about my feelings towards anyone on about 3 people know what i'm really feeling. :)

I freeze when i try to ask someone if i could borrow a pen it took me about 5 minutes before i gathered up enough courage to ask for one. Then they thought i was weird and didn't lend me the pen...

I think i may be asexual as i don't think about it and when i do i do feel a bit sick. I would love to have someone to be close with who would want to be with me the whole time and like me for who i am and with no pressure involved. I'd love to have a cuddle/hug :grin:

If i did love someone i think i'd still end up alone as i wouldn't be able to act upon my feelings for them as i'd be to nervous and would have no idea what to say and if they were a friend i wouldn't want to ruin my friendship with them.

Even if i wrote it down it would either be too convaluted and never get to the point or really blunt like i love you..lol... :blank:

I think i may be asexual as i don't think about it and when i do i do feel a bit sick. I would love to have someone to be close with who would want to be with me the whole time and like me for who i am and with no pressure involved. I'd love to have a cuddle/hug :grin:

Yeah, thats the same with me, but unless they are they are asexual there is always going to be pressure.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!