Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UK just changes so that he fits in with what everyone talks about.

UK sorry dude, but I'd doubt you'd "lamp" anyone. You say you plan to, or almost did a few times, but I don't believe you.

And sorry rokhed00 but I want to say, eww too. Good for you to decide what you want, but still to me thats so, so wrong.

Guest dynastygal
It just is. I'm bisexual, rokhed, get it right.

So, what, do they chop off a man's and put it on a shemale?

The clit makes the head of the penis...I think...don't know about the shaft.

You're thinking of a full sex change, shemales have full working penises.

While I am sure I am going to regret asking this, I just have to: is it actually possible to recreate a working penis and make it a replacement for the vagina?

I know a man can have a partially functioning vagina, but obviously not a uterus. A penis would seem a similarly daunting task of creation. It has erector muscles, spongiform tissues and a dense network of blood vessels. It doesn't seem the thing you can grow in a jar.

And don't forget that fellatio was invented for eunuchs to perform on their masters when they were away from the wife.

While I am sure I am going to regret asking this, I just have to: is it actually possible to recreate a working penis and make it a replacement for the vagina?

I know a man can have a partially functioning vagina, but obviously not a uterus. A penis would seem a similarly daunting task of creation. It has erector muscles, spongiform tissues and a dense network of blood vessels. It doesn't seem the thing you can grow in a jar.

And don't forget that fellatio was invented for eunuchs to perform on their masters when they were away from the wife.

I don't know too much about female to male transexuals, but a shemale gets one the natural way, from birth.

Oh yeah...shemales are just born that way aren't they?

You're thinking of a hermaphrodite.

A shemale, is a MAN that has had "work" to look like a woman, except for their penis. Rok will clarify this for me, as I certainly dont claim to be an expert! ;)

That's right, born a male and through hormones and/or surgery have an almost full sex change.

Oi, fuck off.

Sorry darling, you're not my type.

You mean you're supposed to 'make it out with both sides' before you decide your sexuality? lol

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you. I'm 16, I've made out with a few girls, not a guy, but I know I'm bi. I don't need make out with both sides just to make sure.

In order for me to kiss a guy, I'd have to be drunk, stoned, on crack, and would need to be paid at least a few thousand quid. Just the thought of it makes me feel sick.

In order for me to kiss a girl, I'd have to be drunk, stoned, on crack, and would need to be paid at least a few thousand quid. Just the thought of it makes me feel sick.

@mcj: LOL!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!