N-Europe

The OC. [spoilers]

Caris

Does anyone watch this?

I've just been getting in to it latley, it's on at 4 in the morning on E4. This made me buy the first season for my birthday. I love it, i don't know why i have connected with it so much, mabey the characters or the music i'm not sure.

Anyways does anyone else wacth this? If not go and buy it.

The OC on the whole, was a pretty good show, it had its ups(The 1st Season) and downs(The 3rd Season...), but so does every show.

It had great characters, great music and for me it's kind of a bummer that it's over now but at least it went out leaving the viewers wanting more.

I used to hate teen dramas, and I still do, but The OC was different, I could watch it and enjoy it.

And season 3 is the only really crappy one in my opinion, although I'm sure others will disagree.

Guest Stefkov

Didn't really watch it until season 2 or 3. Watched it all on E4 when it showed it every week.

Then the latest season I just didn't watch.

Seen all seasons except for most of season 4.. it just didn't seem the same without Marissa. Even though I won't admit she made the show what it was, just that the stories went downhill after her death.

Loved the program on a whole, possibly also one of my favourite programs.

Seen all seasons except for most of season 4.. it just didn't seem the same without Marissa. Even though I won't admit she made the show what it was, just that the stories went downhill after her death.
IMO the show got better when Marissa left; it lightened up and went back to being much more like the first series!
The one in season 4..taylor? that her name? made the season what it was.
Yeah Taylor was great!

I kind of want to give season one a try as everyone goes on about it (and I can confidently state then that season one of VM is better :P) but the show has never appealed to me. A bunch of rich kids Dawsoning just bores/annoys me as a concept. Maybe if I ever see the DVDs for cheap...

(oh and the theme tune is the most annoying theme tune ever. Californiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. No. Just stop it.)

;462141"]I kind of want to give season one a try as everyone goes on about it (and I can confidently state then that season one of VM is better :P) but the show has never appealed to me. A bunch of rich kids Dawsoning just bores/annoys me as a concept. Maybe if I ever see the DVDs for cheap...

(oh and the theme tune is the most annoying theme tune ever. Californiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. No. Just stop it.)

Lies.

VM pales in comparison to season one OC.

As for theme tune, it can be annoying, but once again not as shit as the mess of the VM tune.

How! It has mischa barton! I was addicted. I didn't think season 4 was all that so I didn;t wach it, maybe I should try and catch it on tv while its still on.

I don't know... I guess it was the charcters, I hated them all. And the show is so... hollow. :S

Lies.

VM pales in comparison to season one OC.

As for theme tune, it can be annoying, but once again not as shit as the mess of the VM tune.

You never watched it...

At least Veronica Mars' reflects the show ("Along time ago we used to be friends but I havent thought of you lately at all" reflects how she has been socially outcast. Theres whole essays about its importance). All Phantom Planet's song does is state where its set.

Id recommend it if you enjoyed season 1, season 2 and 3 were awful in comparison to 1 and 4.

This man speaketh the truth.

You know, I think seasons 2 and 3 would have been better off if:

Johnny, Volchock and Lindsay never existed, maybe even Theresa to a certain extent (making Ryan leave in the first season and messing everything up for Season 2).

;462428"]You never watched it...

At least Veronica Mars' reflects the show ("Along time ago we used to be friends but I havent thought of you lately at all" reflects how she has been socially outcast. Theres whole essays about its importance). All Phantom Planet's song does is state where its set.

I've seen quite a few episodes thank you.

And how in the fuck does the theme tune not reflect the show. It's about california, which is where the show is set and a theme for everything the show is about.