Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The BBC Finally Gives Us A GOOD Computer Games Show!

Guest Jordan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yer thats the one, cybernet

is it any good or does it drivel on about sony and microsoft?

Read my post towards the top of the page!

But in summary; I think it's pretty good!

and they actually cover Nintendo quite alot; at least as much as the other 2 consoles, when you consider that the GC has fewer games coming out each week; plus there is usually a GBA/DS review or two each week.

Just thought I should bump the thread as it's near the programmes "air-time"

I hope it's at least half-decent! Thing is, with it being in the UK i can see it giving little info towards Nintendo and focused on PS and Xbox mainly.

I'm in the US with Sattelite, there's a channel called G4 and it actually doesn't suck. The main reviews show, X-Play, is hilarious.

I've watched that a couple of times this past week.

They thought making jokes about the title of the game Seaman for five minutes was the funniest thing ever.

Granted, two maybe three minutes is alright, but they went a little over the top.

Dose anyone remember.. um.. Bitz, there were three women... and it was really good. That's all I remember.

yeah i loved bits, was a really good show.

one of the girls done another game show with some guy which was pretty good but only got one series.

and that other bird still does a lot within the games industry, infact ive met her and seen her a few times, she was a nintendo's booth with donkey kong last year. cant remember her name which sucks but i think its emma..

yeah i loved bits, was a really good show.

one of the girls done another game show with some guy which was pretty good but only got one series.

and that other bird still does a lot within the games industry, infact ive met her and seen her a few times, she was a nintendo's booth with donkey kong last year. cant remember her name which sucks but i think its emma..

Emily Newton Dunn, she did a show on the scifi channel 'Ultimate Gamer' it was pretty shit.

Emily Booth is the one i was thinking of!! i like her, met her aswell. here is a pic from her "bits" days:

002bouff.jpg

046bouff.jpg

konga1.jpg

there she is at last years gamestars live with DK.

apparently she also did the big breakfast? i remember her on the paintball programme. nice girl she even has her own site which is interesting:

http://www.bouff.tv

she is currently on channel 166 presenting the great british quiz or something!

ive also found the bits website! http://www.bitsonline.tv

pic of them all:

009_mix.jpg

Emily Booth, Emily Dunn & Aleks Krotoski.

love it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!