Sign in to follow this  
Tellyn

Daddy or Chips?

Daddy or Chips?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Daddy or Chips?

• Daddy
    • Chips

I don't see my dad too often, so I'll say chips.

Dads suck ass!

Moms FTW!!!

oh, and chips . . . mmmmmmmmmmm

I couldn't vote chips over someone who brought me into the world, who has fed me, looked after me. So yeah I voted for my old man.

Wait, what?

And when you say chips, what do you mean? Cause I think it's not the chips I have in mind. D:

I voted my dad. Haven't seen him in almost 8 years. Cancer ftl....

come on! Chips have to beat daddys!

unless it's my future child in which case i wouldn't allow them harribo for a month if they didnt vote for daddy :heh:

Man, normally I'd vote Daddy, but he's been a reet moody so and so lately, and really pissing me off with his broken foot(not that, but the fact he expects us waiting on him hand and foot). So for now, and in favour of chips everywhere, I vote chips. Only cos you caught me on an off day. Chips are pretty bloody awesome though, especially in burger sauce mmmm....

EDIT:Wow I tied things up for chips, doing much better than i expected!

This is like wathcing the General Election coverage!!

Who's gonna break the deadlock!!!

daddy all the way.

BOOOOOOOOO 7 v 6 :cry:

come on chips!!!!!

Vote chips for a better future-they pledge to cut taxes, end the war in iraq, fight climate change, and make wednesdays a day off for all schools!

Anything involving vinegar can't ever beat daddy (raise my college allowance plx)

Really, you Brits should learn what good food is.

BOOOOOOOOO 7 v 6 :cry:

come on chips!!!!!

Vote chips for a better future-they pledge to cut taxes, end the war in iraq, fight climate change, and make wednesdays a day off for all schools!

I voted for daddy by accident, i fuckin hate mine.

Chips ftw!

Definately chips as my old man was, is and always will be a dick (and thats being polite).

My dads a nice enough person, and I haven't eaten chips for months. So Dad it is.

Daddy!

I'm not too fond on chips, and my Daddy gives me my money XD

BOOOOOOOOOOO

So far the main reason for voting daddy is that he has money that he gives you, without chips i'd be dead! lol

Seeing as I don't even really know what you guys mean with chips, I vote for daddy. Because he makes the most delicious food ever!

And even though I don't really like him sometimes, he's still cool. Plus he goes to concerts and festivals and sometimes buys my ticket, so what's not to be liked about that? =D

Seeing as I don't even really know what you guys mean with chips, I vote for daddy.
It's the fried potato garbage raped with vinegar (how dare ye?!) they try to compare with the lovely Belgian (I love you guys) handmade, deliciously salted fried potato slices, finished with fresh made mayonaise that tastes like heaven made into sauce. You know, friet.

Daddies always win compared to the British excuse for that, really :wink:

Sign in to follow this