N-Europe

Daddy or Chips?

Tellyn

Daddy or Chips?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Daddy or Chips?

• Daddy
    • Chips

I've gone for chips, as they've realised I'm not a kid anymore.

I don't have vinegar on my chips, I sometimes have it with Brown Sauce.

To DCK: Fish and Chips are absolutely gorgeous. Mayonnaisse (or however the feck you spell it) is disgusting.

Ever since they moved HP Sauce production from Birmingham to The Netherlands I cannot look at the Dutch the same way again, all I see now are bloody sauce robbers!

I mix vinegar with mint sauce to make a less thick sauce you can easily pour onto a delicious Sunday Roast.

Sunday Roast: The reason why British food is the best in the world!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a eurofusion poll wasn't it. I didn't understand it then and I don'r understand it now.
There used to be an advert on TV, years ago, for Oven chips, where a little girl had to decide which she loved more out of "Daddy" or "Chips". When the Dad came along and stole a chip, she chose chips.

I'm not really that big on chips, except burger king fries and curly fries. Regardless, I think I'll go with the old man ;)

I'm not really that big on chips, except burger king fries and curly fries. Regardless, I think I'll go with the old man ;)

This is how I view the situation.

(God knows why I said it like that...)

Curly chips are gooooood shit! : peace:

I've gone for chips, as they've realised I'm not a kid anymore.

I don't have vinegar on my chips, I sometimes have it with Brown Sauce.

To DCK: Fish and Chips are absolutely gorgeous. Mayonnaisse (or however the feck you spell it) is disgusting.

Ever since they moved HP Sauce production from Birmingham to The Netherlands I cannot look at the Dutch the same way again, all I see now are bloody sauce robbers!

I mix vinegar with mint sauce to make a less thick sauce you can easily pour onto a delicious Sunday Roast.

Sunday Roast: The reason why British food is the best in the world!

You disgust me :santa: