NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dan_Dare

The Worst Movies Ever..

Street Fighter: The Movie.

Easily the worst film ever made. Wtf were they thinking! It's so god damn awful! The best line in the film was awesome though; it was something like:

President: Guile, have you lost your mind?

Guile: *after a long pause* No...*another pause* You've lost your balls!

Hahaha, yes! I love it though! Also, as someone mentioned the Mortal Kombats definitely need to fall in somewhere(how did they manage to make two?!), terribly awesome films. Or awesomely terrible, some might say.

Mortal Kombat 1 was genius

agreed it is still the ONLY really good film to made made from a game..

yes that;s right resident evil 1 and 2 are crap. End of story

shave ur uni brow dude ^

ha no don't shave it

Who said Road to Perdition!?

A fool certainly.

A fill made on the budget for a channel 5 tv series episode. Staring the guy who played Jimmy Olsen in The New Advenures of Superman, a film which combines all things evil including the worlds worst "NOOOOoooooooooo!" line. Yes it beats even Starwars Ep. III.

Ep III rocked. I don't see what's the problem with Vader saying NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Just because he has a suit on doesn't mean he imediatly turned into the future Vader, he's still Anakin who founf out his wife and son died.

Mmmmm, I love bad films, lets see now.

Re-animator and Bride of Re-animator- Both pretty great good old zombie movies, with some classic lines such as "Don't expect it to tango, it has a broken back". Also where else will you see someone get throttled by a large intestine.

Darkness Falls- An embarrassingly bad horror movie about a killer tooth fairy.

Ice Cream Man- Another hilariously bad horror movie about an insane ice cream seller who makes his product out of children and attacks people with ice cream scoopers.

Versus- Japanese action movie which combines zombies, samurai, yakuza and guns. Lots and lots of guns. Just try to ignore the fact the entire thing is set in a single forest location.

Bad Taste- Low budget horror comedy from Peter Jackson about aliens harvesting humans for an intergalactic fast-food chain. Frankly I hope he goes back to making some more like this.

Leprechaun: In Space and Leprechaun in the Hood- Mentioned before in the thread, but deserve to be mentioned again. These are seriously diabolical.

and finally my favourite bad film of all time, Hawk the Slayer. If you haven't seen it what the hell are you waiting for, grab some mates and some beers and enjoy the cream of the bad crop.

Worst movies I have seen are Date Movie, Fun with Dick and Jane and Open Water. Don't tend to watch obscure films like on the sci-fi channel or the ones some people have mentioned here.

I don't mind a movie if its bad (ie crap) but when a film is painful then you know its bad.

Metropolis regarded as a classic, and I can see why as it introduced a lot of things which became sci-fi staples and was ahead for its time but for a contemporary audience its horridly boring. German expressionstic films should not be watched, even if they are classic. Can't believe I've had to see it twice.

Birth of a Nation Its near-on four hours I believe and I sat through it all. Its so old its not even black and white, its sepia. Its a silent historic-drama and full of racism (which isn't too suprising for the time it was both set and made but still, not good).

Worst movies I have seen are Date Movie, Fun with Dick and Jane and Open Water. Don't tend to watch obscure films like on the sci-fi channel or the ones some people have mentioned here.

The best thing about Fun With Dick And Jane was the fact that the cinema ticket just said Fun With Dick...

The best thing about Fun With Dick And Jane was the fact that the cinema ticket just said Fun With Dick...

And that's basically how fun it was.

Showgirls in a funny-omg they can't be having sex like that the freaks! kiii kii kiiii i'm a dolphin 'fucking' kyle mclachlan kiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *thrashes* kiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kiiiiii kiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Loves it!

A Walk To Remember

It was on late on night on BBC and I watched it with my sister. Comedy gold!! This is a must see movies! Its awesome for all the wrong reasons!!

Killer Flood.

It's about a Dam that breaks. It's awful. All the scenes of the water flowing looks like something from thunderbirds.

I watched it last night about 3am in the morning on sky. Wish I hadn't and not sure why I carried on till the end.

I love that movie. Both part two and three have their own charm.

GO ANGELA!!!

Sleepaway Camp 2

Worst Quotes From It:

[after stabbing Ally] Get up. Get up! Get in there. Get in the toilet!

[shoves Ally into outhouse]

Angela: What's down there?

Angela: Answer me!

Ally: Sh**!

Angela: That's right one of your favorite words. Do you mind if I borrow it for a moment? You've been a Sh**ty friend and a Sh**ty camper. What else is down there? Answer me!

Ally: Piss!

Angela: You've pissed away your good looks and God-given talent your whole life and turned it into nothing but a cynical dirty mouth waste of flesh! What else is down there?

Ally: I dunno!

Angela: Well, then, I guess you're just going to have to climb in and find out.

Angela: Leeches, Ally! For a leech like you!

Angela: You should have been the first to go.

Plot Outline

Angela Baker, from Camp Arawak, Is now Angela Johnson, a counselor at Camp Rolling Hills. She hopes that the other campers are nice and aren't getting in trouble. But not all the campers are perfectly nice, so she goes on and kills them like no other psycho has done in history of massacres, especially when she hide the bodies and tell people she sent them home!

definately

Kill Bill Vol. 1.

Nono...that has the hottest girl in in ever (The 'schoolgirl') *DROOL*!!!!.

Cat in the Hat. The only good thing in it was shit.

(go make sense of that)

Agreed!!!!

Caught some of The 6th Day yesterday. For some reason I never noticed before just how awful that movie is.

6th day isn't a bad slice of Arnie for my money. Eraser I think is the one genuinely un-enjoyable Arnie film.

"There's someone in my house, eating my birthday cake!"

Caught some of The 6th Day yesterday. For some reason I never noticed before just how awful that movie is.

I don't know how you missed that the first time. It really is balls

6th day isn't a bad slice of Arnie for my money. Eraser I think is the one genuinely un-enjoyable Arnie film.

Cmon that is funny. Does anyone know that speech from the running man you know the one that ends with

''.....and i'll ram it doen your throat'''

i always find that hilarious'

Arnies films are generally bad though exceptions are preditor, T1,2 and 3,running man and total racall in my opinion.

Anyone remember kindergarden cop?

''boys have a penis girls have a vagina''

Erasers wicked. The correct answer for worst Arnie film is Collateral Damage.

Edit: Terminator 3 was never made. And you cant prove otherwise.

Erasers wicked. The correct answer for worst Arnie film is Collateral Damage.

Edit: Terminator 3 was never made. And you cant prove otherwise.

Why do people hate that so much it wasn't THAT bad if it was a film on it's own and not a sequel to the best action film of all time then you would think it's good. Nothing will ever beat T2

Sign in to follow this