• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Very cool Eenuh!

I'm trying to upload some of my life drawings. I finally put them on my Mac.

Excuse the dodgy camera work, it makes things look a little out o proportion unfortunately. :(

S8301084.jpg

Yeah, photobuket is acting up, i'll try and get more up tomorrow.

Looking nice Paj. =D

What size is it drawn on? And are you in some art course (you might've said this before already)?

Wouldn't mind seeing more model drawings. =3

I have quite a few from this year, but a lot of them are fast sketches (a lot drawn with my left hand even), so not sure they're worth posting. =O

It's just a Life Drawing course in school I do.

I'll try and get some more up now.

They'e usually about A2, maybe? Fairly big. Like a big piece of paper, but not overly big. lol. They fit on boards on an easel.

S8301100.jpg

This one is when we were looking at planes of tone and stuff. Even though I didn't "finish", I like it as it is.

It's just a Life Drawing course in school I do.

I'll try and get some more up now.

They'e usually about A2, maybe? Fairly big. Like a big piece of paper, but not overly big. lol. They fit on boards on an easel.

S8301100.jpg

This one is when we were looking at planes of tone and stuff. Even though I didn't "finish", I like it as it is.

Ah yeah, we use A3 for quick sketches, then A1 or bigger even for the more detailed/longer drawings. =)

I really like this one you posted, looks great, especially on the neck and upper arm. And drawings don't always need to be finished I think. =D

Thanks! :)

(this should have rotated by now..here's hoping)

S8301111.jpg

This was just for fun. I was going to be away for the last 2 sessions of the course, so the teacher just said I could do what I wanted. I'd not yet done a close up piece yet. It's obviously not finished, as you can see by the hair/hairband bits, that haven't been refined.

S8301077.jpg

This photo makes this pic look a lot worse, if I do say so. It's squint for a start, also, the linseed oil effect isn't a nice as it is in real life, and the odd yellow bit is actually white/grey...

Still, I quite like it.

I got 70, but to be fair I hd no idea what was going on at the start.

I think I only got 45 my first time. Though I think I've made it slightly easier since.

Tomorrow I use a Wii remote.

Edit: New release. Its harder (the enemy is smaller and you need to kill 70 of them instead of 50). And a few bugs and typos were fixed. So the guy doesn't go too low down anymore.

I'm planning on creating a new level most weekends.

also the original version of my avatar:

masterhand2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...