General Gallery

Emasher

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone, again!

Someone else post something in here, I feel like I'm taking praise away from other people or something, lol.

Haha you're not! =P

But since I have some new work, I'll just post it here.

Did two illustrations for a very very short story as a school assignment. The story will be in a children's magazine, and one of the lucky students in my class will get their drawing published with it. Hoping I'll make a chance with one of these, maybe. =)

knuffel2.jpg

Oil Pastel.

Knuffel1.jpg

Acrylics.

• 2 weeks later...
Eenuh that is awesome. One thing I would say is a bit more colour or something on the bouquet. At the moment it looks like a cabbage. But other than that it's amazing.

Haha yeah, it does look a bit like a cabbage.

Oh well, too late I guess, as I handed in the card a couple of hours ago. I'm sure she won't mind the cabbage-flowers. X3

The scrolling is pretty bad even in safari.

How do you mean? It's annoying or it doesn't work?

Concept of the site was to make it so I could update it in a spontaneous way. As if it is a large working sheet, where the viewer can scroll trough, but apparently it doesn't come over that way:heh: Guess I'll have to review the concept...

(and yes, the adress is made with wordart, but not meant to be taken serious)

yeah, well, that ie for you

I can't seem to fix that issue, safari and firefox handle it without problems however

The problem is you can't just leave it when alot of the population use ie, basic 101 of website making. Know thy user.

People won't download things just to see your website, just like they won't download new versions of flash etc unless they really have too.

Did another drawing today, yay! Had the sketch laying around for ages, finally got around to finishing it. Actually planned on getting a bit more colour in this, but the final result is a lot more... sepia like (even though I also used red and yellow ink). Maybe the texture is a bit too much though... Hmmm.

musicislife1.jpg

A photo of my WORK-In-PROGRESS painting...looks rather odd here, but it's intentionally strangely proportioned.

I took a photo, (shoulda done it after I'd painted more of it in the fleshy tones) as my teacher said it was boring, and, quote, "boobtastic".

So now it's all white and knocked back. I mean I'm meant to bring bits back into it and stuff, but yeah...I get frustrated when something no longer looks good, even it will might look good in the end... :(

Image008.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!