N-Europe

Halo 3 Beta Thread

Hero-of-Time

Just as I was getting fed up with getting my arse handed to me on Halo, I went and won two games and came 2nd on the other.

You don't have to win for the game to be fun but it gets frustating when you can't even compete. Hopefully that will change now though.

The ranking system confuses me, up to now I have been winning like 1 in 8 matches and coming 3rd/4th in most, yet my rank continues to rise, not once has it fallen. Its at 11 now and mans are tough to beat. I almost want it to drop when I start losing so I can play lower people and work my way up again.

Rumble Pit sucks anyway.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Big team rumble! There are way too many people! They got rid of team training...

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/13547/Halo-3-Beta-Updated-Big-Team-Battle-Unlocks-Banshee/

Kinda lame!

Awesome game tonight guys!...except for those tosser americans!

Yeah those dammed americans... they come out with so much crap... about the Queen... as if we care.. but they annoying thing was that we couldnt realy argue with them because they didnt shut there mouths.

Yeah those dammed americans... they come out with so much crap... about the Queen... as if we care.. but they annoying thing was that we couldnt realy argue with them because they didnt shut there mouths.

That child needed to be shot. I'll salvage his gamertag from my recently played list so everyone can bad rep the bejesus out of him.

Jake Shears and Babydaddy from the Scissor Sisters will shoot up the Halo 3 Beta on May 30, 2007 at 11:00 BST from their hotel in France. And they're doing this right before a concert that same night.

^ wooop!

Just seen an ace video: BTB on Valhalla with Banshees. The Banshee is flying towards a base, and the dude on the base drops the trip mine in to the man cannnon, and it blows the banshee out of the sky.

I call set up, but it looks class.

Just seen an ace video: BTB on Valhalla with Banshees. The Banshee is flying towards a base, and the dude on the base drops the trip mine in to the man cannnon, and it blows the banshee out of the sky.

I call set up, but it looks class.

Ive seen that too... and it was awsome.. nothing that cool ever happens in the games i play tho :(

I can finally play this now that my 360 has been repaired, and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by the lack of lag. True I've only played 8-player games, and I'm filtering for Good Connection, but I could never play Halo 2 online properly with my paltry 512k connection.

To be honest my only complaint is that I can't play the full thing. All the weapons feel useful and balanced, and when I've died it's always felt fair. Hell, I haven't even heard that much random abuse. Yet.

Tbh, I'm really not impressed with the current batch of 'next-gen' games, especially when I look at stuff like Assassin's Creed and SC: Conviction. But I'll still get Halo 3 because it has solid gameplay!

To all those that are whining it's not great:

BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA!

I don't think there will be much changes on the multiplayer side of the game come the final product. I can't see many possible improvements, bar graphical refinement.