NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Halo 3 Beta Thread

Halo wouldn't be Halo without the 12 year old American kid telling me to go brush my teeth and go bum the queen...Makes me laugh really!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Brilliant. The most I ever get is WTF Bluejay. Not even BlueGAY. I want more slander.

Can someone explain the ranking system in this game.

Is the number your skill level and the icon (private,sargeant etc.) how much you have played?

Can someone explain the ranking system in this game.

Is the number your skill level and the icon (private,sargeant etc.) how much you have played?

Your rank (the number next to your name) is specific to that particular playlist and goes up or down depending on whether you win or lose.

You military badge is based on your Rating Points (RP), I'm not sure how you get them, but I think you get more depending on how well you do in a game. So even if you lose, but do well, you may get RP.

So who's playing Halo tonight? I will be and I'll probably be utterly awful, as I've never played Halo and am generally not that good at console FPS'.

I play Halo everynight. :heh:

I just haven't played with you guys before. I can't play in big parties for some reason. I think it may be because my NAT is moderate - I'm not really sure. Our names (we've only tried it on split-screen) don't stop flashing in the party list.

So who's playing Halo tonight? I will be and I'll probably be utterly awful, as I've never played Halo and am generally not that good at console FPS'.

ME ME MEEE, i've been strong and have just been revising, trying to forget i could be playing halo so tonight i deserve a treat methinks ^_^

Count me in!

(Assuming I can remove my parents from the TV, that is...)

I play Halo everynight. :heh:

I just haven't played with you guys before. I can't play in big parties for some reason. I think it may be because my NAT is moderate - I'm not really sure. Our names (we've only tried it on split-screen) don't stop flashing in the party list.

That happens to me too when I have a mate playing, but it still lets us play. :hmm:

Sorry i left early guys, weren't feeling too great, personal issues and that. Wanted to leave earlier than I did but didn't want to leave you all a man down for a game.

I left quite early because I couldn't stand not talking. I played better, but it took away the fun.

I left quite early because I couldn't stand not talking. I played better, but it took away the fun.

I had no idea what the frig I was doing, and wasn't really enjoying it. Might be better if I feel better next time.

No probs guys, had some good games tonight. The rest are still playing but I got DC and couldnt be bothered to get back in the game.

No probs guys, had some good games tonight. The rest are still playing but I got DC and couldnt be bothered to get back in the game.

Awww t'was lame!

noticed you were warming up by the time you got DC'd too!

I can't believe in that 3 on 4 territories match that we lost. but only by 2 points! :yay:

Im sure you were stalking me :) Everywhere I went you were there and them BOOM I was dead lol

Im sure you were stalking me :) Everywhere I went you were there and them BOOM I was dead lol

Thats what i like to hear ^_^

I have great luck trying to play people from here. Everytime so far I've had a DC within 10minutes. Never even got to play a round tonight.

By the way, is there anyway to invert the Y Axis? An old habbit of mine, I always need my inverted Y Axis on console FPS games. I can't aim properly without it.

Not that I can aim with it.

I have great luck trying to play people from here. Everytime so far I've had a DC within 10minutes. Never even got to play a round tonight.

By the way, is there anyway to invert the Y Axis? An old habbit of mine, I always need my inverted Y Axis on console FPS games. I can't aim properly without it.

yep you can change the controls settings in game i believe.

That was awesome fun earlier tonight...expet the capture the flag which I suck at!:heh:

Generally stuff that involves more than simple killing or running away from, I suck at. Although I did enjoy the bomb game. Its great being nasty and putting a mine right next to the enemies dropped bomb!:laughing:

I had to leave cos I was hoging the TV!

well i have the same "problem" and i don't really know why.. maybe old flight simulation games.. but seeing that you can almost always adjust this setting it's probably quiet common

Gizmo, press start (not sure if you can do it in-game or not, but it works in the matchmaking screen) and you can change all your settings there. Either that or you can change your settings on the dashboard and it will automatically do it for every game you play.

I'm always inverted, have been since Quake. It's more natural as far as I'm concerned, you tilt your head forward to look down, you push the mouse forward to look down, you tilt your head backwards to look up, you pull the mouse backwards to look up.

I'm always inverted, have been since Quake. It's more natural as far as I'm concerned, you tilt your head forward to look down, you push the mouse forward to look down, you tilt your head backwards to look up, you pull the mouse backwards to look up.

I always play inverted on consoles. I can't do it onthe PC though, not that I ever play PC games anyway.

Try changing your UNSC Tag to "P00" or "J00" (jew) and see what it says. :heh:

(You're not allowed to have 00 at the end of it for some reason, which rather spoils the fun)

Anyone see my snaky skills in Capture the flag.

Twice I've managed to do the same thing.

Get the inviibility cloak, run round, jump up using the portable lift, go down, open the gate if you want. Get the flag, turn around go the way where you exit the bunker.

Run to the retrieval point. I think this is the one called High Ground?

I am the master at capture the flag.

I managed to kill you when you had the bomb last night, cant remember if you were cloaked or not though. Daft was so nice as to place a mine on the bomb and your corpse :)

I want another halo 3 match with nice people tonight . . . maybe . . .

Sign in to follow this