NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Halo 3 Beta Thread

Love the file share feature, I know Caris has added me, haven't got around to playing him yet, If anyone wants a game just add me and I should be on tonight...

I went to join you yesterday but you were playing.

m8

It was stupid then as well.

Of course it is. Talking to your team is pretty much essential, stopping and pressing the d-pad is just a pain.

Eight voices all at once? Also, it doesn't take much to quickly move a finger to the D pad and then back to the left analouge :)

This speaking method is much better than any other Live game. It means you can talk to the people who are with you at that time without disturbing the rest of the team with things they don't need to hear. Then when you need to speak to the whole team you can easily. It also means you don't have to mute your mic if yuo speak to someone in real life.

Eight voices all at once? Also, it doesn't take much to quickly move a finger to the D pad and then back to the left analouge :)

I use my right thumb, that way I can keep moving. I was never a big fan of aiming anyway!:heh:

Just been checking my stats, 14 games and ive never come lower than 2nd! Didn't think i was doing that well!

tis pretty inconvenient if you happen to need urgent help though (i.e. you are being beaten upon by a few enemies

This speaking method is much better than any other Live game. It means you can talk to the people who are with you at that time without disturbing the rest of the team with things they don't need to hear. Then when you need to speak to the whole team you can easily. It also means you don't have to mute your mic if you speak to someone in real life.

but the other team can hear you too, which is just stupid and confusing and really annoying when you're trying to surround them

tis pretty inconvenient if you happen to need urgent help though (i.e. you are being beaten upon by a few enemies

but the other team can hear you too, which is just stupid and confusing and really annoying when you're trying to surround them

HATER.1010

It was stupid then as well.

Of course it is. Talking to your team is pretty much essential, stopping and pressing the d-pad is just a pain.

I couldnt agree more.

Me and the lads at work were talking about this and really they should have sorted it out for Halo 3. I dont want to have to press a button just to talk to someone, I want to be able to speak freely on the headset.

I enjoyed the few games I had with you guys last night. I have to say though im going to kill Rob for singing that song last night, it was stuck in my head all night at work.

I went to join you yesterday but you were playing.

m8

Yeah I tried to join you as well, Hopefully if you are on tonight I'll have a few games :)

Keep In touch

I finally found the Spartan Laser...I was crap with it the first time but the second time I used it I could see its merits with the duble kill I pulled off!

First time I found the Spartan Laser there was somebody standing right by it with their back to me.

I couldnt agree more.

Me and the lads at work were talking about this and really they should have sorted it out for Halo 3. I dont want to have to press a button just to talk to someone, I want to be able to speak freely on the headset.

I enjoyed the few games I had with you guys last night. I have to say though im going to kill Rob for singing that song last night, it was stuck in my head all night at work.

There boots are made for walkin'

I couldnt agree more.

Yeah, it's really spoiling my enjoyment of this game. It's like Bungie have created a masterpiece, and then drew a cock on it. I hope they have two different options for it in the full game. I have no need nor want to talk to the other team, and I sure as hell don't want to have to stop to talk to my team. Gears can do it fine and it's six months old.

Do you people realise that you can talk without using the d-pad if your tam are in yoru center radar?

i like that and the D-pad, gives tatics, makes people stick together etc.

Do you people realise that you can talk without using the d-pad if your tam are in yoru center radar?

i like that and the D-pad, gives tatics, makes people stick together etc.

It's just awkward. It adds very little but takes away a whole lot. As far as i'm concerned. I suppose i'll get used to it though.

This feature you're all on about... it was in Halo 2 anyway. Why moan and complain now?

Really like the voice chat, good to be able to say "There he is" or "Let me on the back" to someone without everyone in your team wondering if it's meant for them. Jumping is also essential to the game and you need to press a button for that as well :P

This feature you're all on about... it was in Halo 2 anyway. Why moan and complain now?

I never played Halo 2 online

Gears is pretty much the first online game ive played that uses voice chat. The PC was mostly text and i hardly play any other console games online

Just been checking my stats, 14 games and ive never come lower than 2nd! Didn't think i was doing that well!

Just checked your bungie.net stats thinking wow he must be good. 16 games all first and second and then I realised you have only played Team matches and how many Teams are there? 2.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeh, you don't wanna look at mine, not so hot.:laughing:

Just checked your bungie.net stats thinking wow he must be good. 16 games all first and second and then I realised you have only played Team matches and how many Teams are there? 2.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeh, you don't wanna look at mine, not so hot.:laughing:

Oops. Thought there was something wrong with that lol

They can't hear you in ranked games on Halo 3, only unranked. They could in Halo 2 though.

My n00bness shines through again. I'd better stop posting in this thread before i look even more stupid (possible?).

So, Gears of War eh?...

Halo wouldn't be Halo without the 12 year old American kid telling me to go brush my teeth and go bum the queen...Makes me laugh really

So I am off to eat my Crumpets and Scones...

Tally-Ho!

Who'd a thought that the plasma sword would deplete in 3-makes a LOT of sense ^_^ *Bungie love*

Sign in to follow this