NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Halo 3 Beta Thread

I've just uploaded a film. It was meant to be a 4vs4 but by the time the game actually started it was me and my brother against 3 of them. Absolutely amazing game, well recommend you watch it. We were losing right until the end where one of them suicided and we killed the other 2.

Is the beta finished now then or can I get a few more games in?

Too busy last night to play any.

no real miss really, havent played the beta since it started!!

all that fuss for nothing, how do we delete it from our hard drives now or is it gone?

No it has ended.

Alright, that sucks. Roll on Sept.

I wonder how many people buy Shadowrun now to fill the void. Or because it is quite good, either works.

Waste of money IMO, I chose the limited edition, a nice middleground with nice extras and only 5 pounds more.

I was semi-tempted to order the Legendary edition but $130 for a game is a bit ridiculous.

Dont complain thats £5 less than us. Its only £65. Like £15 more than Limited Edition, which isnt bad for the extra stuff

Hell, even I want the legendary edition and I don't have a 360! But price and the helmet can't be put on ;_;

Well it's:

- Halo 3 Collector's Edition (£45-£50)

- Halo 3 Legendary Edition DVD (with remastered HD cinematics of the entire Halo Trilogy, presented as a film)

- Storyboard Art Set

- Spartan Helmet

For £70, that's worth it. [Although I paid £65.]

The helmet just doesn't seem worth it to me really. I bought a RE4 Chainsaw controller thing for $70 or something and all it does is sit around really...

I have my Collector's Edition pre-ordered from Play.com ;)

The beta was immense, I played virtually every night with some friends from ONM.

12 Player Capture the flag on High Ground = absolute hilarity.:laughing:

I'm imagining the cusotmisation will be pretty nice too, easier to tell people apart at least.

Yeah got that pre ordered myself, gotta say i enjoyed the beta alot, and the e3 single player footage looked great, i really cant wait.

Just need ma 360 fixing now lol

Sign in to follow this