NEurope
Marshmellow

What the Hecky Thump Are You Doing Up?

Its not exactly late here but I'm waiting until Little mosque on the prairie (its a Canadian sit-com based in small town Canada centered around the muslim population of that town) starts in a few minutes.

Me and shorty just finisheed Halo 3 on Legendary, teh wootz :)

NOW WHAT?!

Yeah that, and 3 minutes ago, Bleach 147 was released so maybe that too. Oh and folding my towels and sheets that I washed but forgot about and left in the machine ¬_¬

Nearly finished a poem. Three stanzas down, I just need one more stanza, an opening stanza, to open up into the subject. Unfortunately inspiration doesn't come easy at ten to three in the morning. I don't even have to do this, but I started writing it and by gum I'm going to finish it.

admirable effort dude. I wish I was feeling as inspired with my writing. I only have one good idea and it's still brewing in my head like some foaming conduction, ready to become some baddass fuckin course work in December

I used to find that I'd have a good idea, but no other good ideas to make a full piece out of it. What I do now is that I type that image or line or even a single word down, the one thing that does interest me, and often other ideas will follow from that. I rarely write anything from the first line any more, as some of the related ideas tend to fit better further up then further down.

I nearly threw up in bed, not very nice.

Letty's staying over, but she'll sleep through a fucking tornado... so i have both monitors on and listening to music on my headphones till i feel tired again.

As for Shorty and jayseven finishing Halo 3 on Legendary? Awesome work guys, i still haven't done anything past the first level on that thanks to so many games coming out... T_T

Still up! omg!

Very tired, but tagging mp3's (see my Last.fm for what album) is keeping me up. I had around 4 hours, i can last on that :p

Got 4 or 5 hours sleep so far... gonna go and get 3 hours more. :smile:

Spend the night playing on the Wii with a friend. Rayman, Mario, Sonic 2 and Golden Axe. Funsies.

Just walked him home and not in the mood to go to bed. Thinking about sciving off tomorrow, we're only watching a film.

midnight snook up quick. I should sleep for tommorow but I want to watch anime. I might play fifa.

No, I will watch some noein until scrubs is on E4+1.

Just played some Mario Galaxy and now I'm browsing da interwebs randomly

i wish i was asleep but i'm not.

had a few drinks with friends and i foolishly got a takeaway 'mexican' burger (it had weird, fake jalapenos on it) which i think the reason behind my non-sleep.

Sitting up writing a essay that needs to be in by tomorrow at all costs considering it's already a week late, so if I don't hand it in tomorrow then I fail the module.

Got 600 words done out of 1500 which I need. Can't stand writing either.

Essay question is here below.

1. Predicting the future using the past

Students are asked here to consider the evolution of popular reading and its possible further development for future generations. Students should discuss print media since Gutenberg, rising literacy rates and the effects of digital culture on reading and communication.