NEurope
Marshmellow

What the Hecky Thump Are You Doing Up?

Well I'm planning on an all-night coursework session!

Have 2 module deadlines this Friday!!

But after this Friday it'll be over and summer can begin!!

I'm PM'ing Jessica Alba, and downloading the little scene after the credits of PoTC3 as I forgot to watch it this morning.

I'm also listening to some new Velvet Revolver stuff, and I'm not too sure what to make of it.

downloading the little scene after the credits of PoTC3 as I forgot to watch it this morning.

No need to waste space for it. It's not that great.

Watching more Naruto fillers. Need to endure 60 ish more then I can get to where everyone else is.

Just got done playing Gears... with my math teacher. It was pretty awesome. Wish he would get Live though.

...that is the most wierdest thing I've ever heard.

Tonight Clive, I am going to watch an episode of Naruto then pretend to be my neighbours cat who sleeps all the time.

trying to contemplate why hobbzinio isn't banned yet

And also downloading that scene at the end of pirates, i forgot to stay at the end, damn my bladder.

trying to contemplate why hobbzinio isn't banned yet

And also downloading that scene at the end of pirates, i forgot to stay at the end, damn my bladder.

I was downloading that this morn and my connection stalled. Havent bothered to restart the download. Won't bother either, heading to cinema on Fri night.

I was downloading that this morn and my connection stalled. Havent bothered to restart the download. Won't bother either, heading to cinema on Fri night.

Hopefully someone will put it on youtube somepoint soon

Doing what I do best: Get involved in needless arguments that I know I'm gonna win anyway. *Sigh* Life's tough when you're always right :heh:

Anyway...yeah...Gears with a maths teacher? Sounds awesome...wish I had cool teachers :hmm:

Actually I'm about to go to bed, but I just got off a marathon Strikers Wifi session. What a game.

Anyway...yeah...Gears with a maths teacher? Sounds awesome...wish I had cool teachers :hmm:

Benefit of having small classes I guess. You get to know the teachers better. Maybe you do have cool teachers you just don't know it:yay:. Tommorow is last day of school! Hopefully going to stay after and play Gears with him again and with a bunch of mates. On the schools projectors! :yay: :yay: :yay: Very Excited!

Thought I'd *bump* this thread back!

Currently doing Uni work and planning on an all nighter!

Just made myself some coffee, though I don't really like the stuff!

Been playing Halo 3 on co-op legendary with Shorty and getting further than expected. Watching some NFL just because it's on, and sort of trying to work on my 'story' that I have to show to the class this week (cripes!).

My sleeping pills aren't working so I'm still up and bored out my mind watching another episode of Catherine Tate (it's a marathon) on Dave. :shakehead

Edit: Jesus Christ, they've got it on a loop! I'm back where it started now.