NEurope
Marshmellow

What the Hecky Thump Are You Doing Up?

Watching Rambo First Blood Part II.Can't wait to watch it after the first one last week.

You know plenty. It's just the revising that's making you think you don't know what you already know.

I went into my Computing exam with no revision. All you had to do was think about it and the information would just come out your hand.

Unless you havn't learnt anything all year...

Just sent a message to Jonathan Davis (Vocalist of KoRn). Told him I'm gonna miss their show at Download cuz I'm going to sea the day before Download opens. Pissed off cuz the tix were fucking expensive and I really wanted to see them above all bands especially after what happened last year. I hope I get a reply

I didn't get any sleep last night so earlier today I was extremely tired. ALMOST fell asleep but I thought it'd be better for my sleep pattern to stay awake and go to bed at a decent time. I tried going to sleep about 3 hours ago and couldn't so half an hour ago I decided to come back online. Woooo fun..

Was reading some more in 'The turn of the screw'. Man, is that book boring or what? I hate it. Stupid Literature...

3:47 am, guess I should go to bed soon if I wish to get up at a decent time (planned at 10 am).

Sat here needing the toilet for a third time after having drank 4 pints of pepsi :heh:

It's now light outside, and there is no point whatsoever in going to sleep...but I'm going to anyway.

I'm up for fun.

Listening to Bjork to try and increase her plays on Last.fm.

I'm making a Dance playlist for my iPod and listening to the radio and lying in bed and on t'internet and I also need to pee.

I just can be bothered going to sleep. I'm under the covers, in bed, in my pyjamas, eating some Cadbury's Chocolate Fingers, surfing the web. Might play some Picross DS in a while for an hour, then sleep!

I was playing some LOTRO, but now my stomach hurts...

Just playing my bass... getting some practice in and now I'm about to just relax and play it in the dark for a while. (I always find I come up with cool stuff when everything is just turned off and I can't see or hear anything and I don't worry about my technique and stuff.)

Playing some Mario Strikers. No-one is playing Gears of War so this'll have to do. Get some practise in before the tournament.

Was painting for my Composition class. Big ass painting that needs to be handed in Wednesday morning. Had to quit right now cause my back is killing me from having to paint in this weird position. ='(

Gonna go to bed in a bit though; 2:26 am and I have to get up at 7 again. Fun.

Last minute panic induced revision. I know nothing! NOTHING!!!:shakehead

:shakehead

Going out to the bars for the forth straight Monday this month. I feel like staying in, but free beers how could I say no.:hmm:

Playing BattleField 2142. And guess who just won the first place medal! THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES!

Finished work at 2 and couldn't be bothered to go to bed as soon as I got in so I'm having a beer and a fanny around on the internet

Hmm, I'm just hanging around... I just spent the night playing Jump Ultimate Stars and now I'm gonna go to bed and watch One Piece.