NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Jon

RE Best Friends

Right, while browsing through old threas on the old boards I stumbled accros a thread called "CE Best friends". So i though why not one here. You can also put in most hated if you like. No flaming please and triple c no spammge either.

People that i talk to on msn, offers, raining_again, tom, sarka, foxy.

All the irc crew, ducky, ford, dom, schpick, particles, diets, kopo, ragdoll, piro etc

and a few others that i think are nice people

Dabooker

cubechris

platty

ashley

feirce LiNk

Stocka

athriller

Probably others but that will do for now.

wahey what a cool thread!

well soag introduced me to this board

and others ive met and chatted to are......jonst, teh offers, piro roadkill, jord, dieter, shmotz, cube chris, zatoichi, and darksnowman who all rock \m/

I've been a member for about a week i think, and surprisingly you two are the only ones that i've seen a lot. O.o

I don't hate anyone here, but I'm most friendly with the people I play Halo 2 with. Hats off to you guys, you're all awesome (except Chris).

Hmm...

Fierce_LiNk - yes, the dude who rekindled my interest in learning to play drums. And now I do play drums. Huzzah for FL

Spieuhr - Probably who I talk to the most on msn. Really cool dude.

They're all the people I really talk to now. On the MSN fronts past shoutouts go to Largo, Don Shabba, and Dabookerman, he was in the know when ep3 was nearing release! I may have forgotten people.

Many years ago, Athriller added me to msn, my first contact from this place. Like the many others, I don't think we ever talked. I dont know who the last contact was :P

there's only Jordan on my msn list (we've never talked) and whenever i go into the chat room it's empty.

Lets think.

The l33ts

fordprefect

Dom

Allyn

and probably other people who i can't remember...

All the people we play Halo with. I love you all so much I can't be bothered typing out the list of names :P

Ive got Bencallis, ducky and GCTonyHawk7 on my MSN rarely talk to any they're simply there from trades or wanting info.

ashley

My response was "ee" in a soft voice, its a good thing, just an odd sound.

As I think I said last time, mostly the staff cause I talk to them more, for obvious reasons. So people like Tim, Conor, Platty et al. And I love Tphi for posting so much news.

Blackfox and Tom. It's just a shame that I'm hardly ever on msn these days. When I finish my thesis I'm gonna hardcore msn it for like, I dunno, one, maybe two hours. It'll be intense. I admire Bowser57 from afar and Hank_Scorpio gets higher up my friendly people as time goes on.

So many people, so little space

Like Ashley, I'm closest to the staff members - particularly Conor, wildo, Jordan and GCTonyHawk7. Admiration and friendship also goes to Moria, CubeChris, Offers, Sprout, Dom, EEVIL, Platty, Athriller, Johelian, Bowser57, Odwin, rokhed00, Schpickles, Guy, Ragdoll...and others.

I speak to Bencallis alot, I speak to Stocka now and again and I intend to speak to JonST more in future.

I speak to Bencallis alot, I speak to Stocka now and again and I intend to speak to JonST more in future.

You knows it to be true.

Well the one person from CE/RE I've got on best with(on msn) is Toby(coointhezoo) but I also speak to DannyKong,Sprout, and smalldude loads on msn. I also talk to Ray Falling sometimes, Sarka sometimes, Jordan occasionally, Fierce Link sometimes, and Dabookerman sometimes. And every so often(usually when I need stars :wink: ) Jonst.

i have so many of you added on msn yet you hardly speak to me, infact i have 68 people from here well C-E added on msn only only a few speak to me and mainly to complain about stuff...

my main buddies are the staff of course especially my admin pals ashley and sexy fierce link. i also love teh timmah and joby lots and lots as you may have noticed from our many visits to game shows throughout the years.... and of course i love most of the regular posters in general chit chat, infact i love you all in chit chat!

but of course i have a friend who is here and who i also know in real life and that is oli1983uk who introduced me to the site in 2001.

Glad to be mentioned, oh wait, shit.

I like everyone pretty much, especially all the regulars from C-E. I haven't been active on MSN for like 2 years, but I had around 20 C-E members on my list. By far one of my best friends from this community is LaIkMoSh.

Like:

None

Hate:

JonST

Don' worry dude i hate you as well, as do quite a lot of other people.

i don't have msn and don't really know anyone here inside out but everyone's soo lovely! my boys athriller, piro and fierce_link especially, raining_again and johelian are lovely girls too :hehe:

i don't have msn and don't really know anyone here inside out but everyone's soo lovely! my boys athriller, piro and fierce_link especially, raining_again and johelian are lovely girls too :hehe:

well ya know the girls need to stick together :heh:

and probably other people who i can't remember...

I'm hurt, I truly am :(

Ah well, Roadkill, Jordan, kopo, Jonst, raining_again, Blackcocks, Zeikfried, Allyn, Cube Chris and a few more all deserve some lovin' from 'Diets' heart.

Why does everyone call me diets, even people that have no connection whatsoever between themselves call me Diets... a curse I tell ye!

i just chat to my mates or/and girlfriend on MSN if any of ya guys wanna have a chat its:

[email protected]

only have a few of ya on there

people ive talked to:

Mr F_link - cool guy have had a fair few chats both live in newport :)

joethesmoe - few chats havent seen him online in a good while

I fucking hate you all.

I jest.

People i like: the Halo'ers (you all know who you are) and the CErs who i have on MSN. I would list names, but i would forget someone, and they'd get offended so yaknow.

Sign in to follow this