Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

theguyfromspark

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got out of an awesome game with some guys off here.

This game is amazing online.

When you add people who are (occasionally :heh: ) willing to cooperate, not to mention have a laugh, (there's a rumor that Caris is a Geordie!) it takes on a whole new dimension of awesomeness. :awesome:

I just got out of an awesome game with some guys off here.

This game is amazing online.

When you add people who are (occasionally :heh: ) willing to cooperate, not to mention have a laugh, (there's a rumor that Caris is a Geordie!) it takes on a whole new dimension of awesomeness. :awesome:

HE IS???

No way like!

Oho yeahhh, got past One shot, One Kill (the stand off) on like, my 5th go thanks to the video on the previous page.

I filled the field where all the guys come at the start with claymores. Too.

EDIT: I lied, i thoguht i had, i'd got sooo close, but then i died, died, died, died.

Agghh, how the fuck do you get to this chopper, when there's a thousand guys outt heir shooting yourass?

Guest Stefkov

When you got your back to the ferris wheel turn around and go behind it. Looking at the back of the ferris wheel, near the centre of it, turn around and find a tree to the left near the back 'wall' stay behind that only coming out to shoot the guys on the ferris wheel. Easy make it.

Guest Stefkov
God who where those 2 guys in our games tonight Stefkov? i think they where attempting to communicate with us.

Hmmm does anyone know which level it is that you get the desert eagle?

Dunno mate. It was like some sort of other language.

As for the Desert Eagle

Desert Eagle------------Brigadier General 43